the what'd you get for christmas thread

RELAPSER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If thats an Olympus OM-1 like i think it is, then you got yourself a fucking solid camera. I used one for about 5 years or so, and it always served me very well.

yeah dude. pretty much all of those old slr's from the late 60's/70's last decades. my praktica ltl3 has been in commission since 74 when my mom got it, and it still works just fine. except the light meter's broken.

yeah dude. pretty much all of those old slr's from the late 60's/70's last decades. my praktica ltl3 has been in commission since 74 when my mom got it, and it still works just fine. except the light meter's broken.

Indeed. My dad used the OM-1 for years with no problems whatsoever, and the only thing i ever had to fix was to get it resealed a little bit due to a minor light leak from years and years of use and abuse. If you treat them reasonably well, most of the old slrs will last forever.

Guest shai_hulud
My parents bouyght me a buncha clothes, pots and pans for my crib, payed off some of my court fines, plus other shit I'm not sure about til tomorrow

My sisters both got me $20

My borhter got mew a buncha random funny shit from Spencers, anda $50 visa gift card

My best fgriend bought me a nic eas razor from sharper image

My best girl friend bought me a baliin ass watch

The girl is yet to get me antyhing, we're goin shoppin for some shit for me the day after christmas

We'll see what else tomorroe brngs for me..for now I'm extremely drunk and i'm oin to sleep

Every line that I read of this I was thinking, "He better admit that was TRASHED at the end." And he did.

From mom:

Chill little 20 inch flat screen with built in DVD player for my room.

Coogi hoody

Miskeen Shirt

Philly fitted to match the shirt

Pool Cue

Cigarettes

Kenneth Cole cologne

Some small shit.

Family:

Garmin Navigation for the whip

$400

And my boy smoked me on a blunt to end the night.

And I got my missing $400 cell phone back from the depths of hell where I never thought it would return from. It makes me happy that some people respect me enough to go out of their way and get me my phone back.

i got some shit that i needed some boxers, new white tees, socks , razor and the big one was a kitchen aid artisan stand mixer the professional hd series for anyone that cooks you know these things are bad ass. ill be making home made sausage links before i know it /nohomo. things fuckin ill though homemade pasta, icecream the possibilities are endless.

You people received some awesome gifts.

The lady got me a:

Norelco. Bzzzzzzzzz.

Individualism & Its Discontents - Appropriations of Emerson

by Charles E. Mitchell It's a book.

Smartwool socks. Warm.

Parents:

Mom made a cool blanket. (one for the lady too)

Cycle Sport subscription.

150$

Bag of Hershey's Miniatures. Half gone now.

I'm happy.

I can get my laptop up to a gig of ram now. Cool.

And I got my missing $400 cell phone back from the depths of hell where I never thought it would return from. It makes me happy that some people respect me enough to go out of their way and get me my phone back.

christmas eve fucking sucked for you --but damn christmas day was fucking good. the karma payment plan worked, if you believe in that shit. good to see shit turned around for you.