In the News Today..

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I read the news today oh boy

About a lucky man who made the grade

And though the news was rather sad

Well I just had to laugh

I saw the photograph

He blew his mind out in a car

He didn't notice that the lights had changed

A crowd of people stood and stared

They'd seen his face before

Nobody was really sure

If he was from the House of Lords.

3 San Antonio officers charged with on-duty sex crimes

Associated Press

SAN ANTONIO — Three San Antonio police officers were arrested, accused of sexually assaulting two women while on duty in separate incidents, authorities said Thursday.

Officers Michael Anthony Munoz and Victor Hugo Gonzalez were arrested and accused of paying an 18-year-old woman to perform oral sex on them in June. Munoz was charged with official oppression, while Gonzalez was charged with official oppression, promoting prostitution and sexual assault.

In a separate incident last month, Officer Raymond Ramos was accused of sexually assaulting a 28-year-old woman. He was also charged with official oppression and violating the woman's civil rights.

Police Chief William McManus called a news conference Thursday morning and said the officers would be given administrative duty, away from the public.

Their actions "leave me scratching my head. What the heck were these officers thinking?" he said.

District Attorney Susan Reed said she hopes to take the case to a grand jury next month.

All three officers worked out of a southside substation on the same shift, so McManus said there would be further investigation into how the alleged incidents could have taken place.

A message left with the San Antonio Police Officers' Association legal section on Thursday evening was not immediately returned.

Officers Charged in Cocaine Disappearance

Two city police officers were arraigned Wednesday on charges of misconduct and falsifying records in connection with the disappearance of 11 bags of cocaine.

The officers, Julio Alvarez and Sean Johnstone of the Brooklyn South narcotics unit, walked into Brooklyn Criminal Court in jeans and bulky coats, without handcuffs. They were released without bail at the request of prosecutors. Led out of the courthouse through a back exit, they left without comment.

Not an associated press release /nocopyrightinfringer here is the rest : Link

An NYPD officer and karate instructor was charged with the rape of a 15-year-old student.

Middletown police say 39-year-old Trent Young made the girl get undressed after she took an oath of obedience in 2005 and then sexually abused her. That led to an ongoing sexual relationship until October 2007.

Police say the girl was led to believe it was part of her oath to the martial arts school.

Young operates the Iron Tiger Martial Arts school in West Milford, New Jersey and also teaches karate lessons at his Middletown home.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local&id=5859344