Influx of Newbs? wtf

Hayabusa

i suppose the invite and exlusiveness was supposed to weed out the stupid.

sadly, since the implimentation of the new system, i seemed to have noticed more and more newbs/idiots infecting ch 0 with thier stupidity?

how is this happening? cant we have like a 12oz survivor, where newbs gotta like compete to stay on, and we can vote them off if they suck too much? like anyone with under 500 or 300 posts? and they have to do some shit which will impress us or make them seem like lesser idiots?

:confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you get more invites if you have a premium membership cause i see a few people rockin rookie status that have premium memberships and maybe they just invite all their friends

anyways, 12oz surviver is a funny idea (if i'm included then its not so funny...)

I've always found the writers view of toys/newbs hilarious. It doesn't matter who you are, where you came from or even what your skill level is, all toys must die, right? Hilarious. It's such a childish view and I see it regurgitated constantly by supposedly grown up people.

Archived