Influx of Newbs? wtf

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well one thing is for sure a poll is out of the question cause everybody would just pick the comedy boogie hands option anyways.

cause we all know a poll isn't valid unless boogie hands in involved.

I say random bans of 80% the 2007 people and we just insult and humiliate the ones that are left over for our own entertainment.

I fully appreciate the new standards but the odds of me ever getting up to 1000 posts is pretty slim because if I have nothing positive to contribute, I probably won't. In fact most of the posts I have are post whoring on threads that I know will be closed. If this becomes the standard, PLEASE ask me for rail maps so I can get a legitimate post count up as not to be banned. And while we're at it, can you send in a money order on GP for a premium account. Not that I give a rat's ass about privliges, I just love the site and know it is expensive.. Love all you pricks, cunts and assholes.