Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Influx of Newbs? wtf

i suppose the invite and exlusiveness was supposed to weed out the stupid.

sadly, since the implimentation of the new system, i seemed to have noticed more and more newbs/idiots infecting ch 0 with thier stupidity?

how is this happening? cant we have like a 12oz survivor, where newbs gotta like compete to stay on, and we can vote them off if they suck too much? like anyone with under 500 or 300 posts? and they have to do some shit which will impress us or make them seem like lesser idiots?

:confused:

Guest spectr

I thought if they just got enough negative props they got banned?

fuck, i can remember when you didn't even have to register a name to post on this thing.

we gotta speed up the process

they should make tribes, and report in a survivor esque thread where they compete to stay alive

old idea. if you were on destructionleague tip, you would know there are elitists

who do "speed up the process"

• Like 1

do you get more invites if you have a premium membership cause i see a few people rockin rookie status that have premium memberships and maybe they just invite all their friends

anyways, 12oz surviver is a funny idea (if i'm included then its not so funny...)

shhhh. only d leauge can speak about the d leauge.

l33t of the l33t

you sent that pm to me and i can't reply

I've always found the writers view of toys/newbs hilarious. It doesn't matter who you are, where you came from or even what your skill level is, all toys must die, right? Hilarious. It's such a childish view and I see it regurgitated constantly by supposedly grown up people.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now