Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I left my girl after about 2 years because all we did was constantly fight, about fucking nonsense and also about how I needed to "grow up"

Few months later I decided I wanted her back...that didn't work out, and I think everyone on here has heard the stories haha

But yeah, I find I am a much happier person these days without her

"We've been dating for about 3 years now and have hit that point where there's a fight about something everyday."

Yo man the 3 year mark is the make or break point. At least in my world.

Year 3 = crash and burn!

Now that I think of it all my friends have had the 3 year implosion too.

Anyway gool luck man.

Don't tie your energy up in the conflict.

You already know that though.

SO I have nothing else to ad.

It seems to be the 2 year mark with me and everyone I know...fuckin relationships.

Guest shai_hulud

My first GF and I dated on and off for five years. We're still friends, too.

I need to start laying down some ground rules for future relationships....

1. You can't be a bigger drunk than me.

2. Besides PMS, you can't be moodier than me.

3. Arguments have to have a foundation in reality or actual transgressions, and not merely be for the sake of arguing.

4. I never hit women, so don't take swings at me. Being drunk is NOT an acceptable excuse.

5. Treat me the way you expect to be treated.

6. If I'm out of line, let me know politely. I'll do the same for you. (See no. 5.)

7. If I decide to call it quits, then I expect you to leave me alone if I ask to be left alone.

8. I trust you to have your own life and am not going to ask questions about what you do with your friends on your time. Please do the same for me.

9. Cheating is grounds for immediate dismissal with no appeal.

Some of you are probably thinking I'm somewhat unrealistic, but that's fine. I'm just saying I have to raise MY standards.

I just told her we have a week to make this right (or at least get things started on the right path) or I'm out.

I went in to try and reason with her about everything and all she did was keep deflecting it all and turning it around on me.

Hhah the trick is to apply your logic in your head, do the opposite (which they seem to follow 99% of the time) and see how that pans out.

Don't put in any effort if it keeps getting thrown in your face.

That is the way i see it.

My first GF and I dated on and off for five years. We're still friends, too.

I need to start laying down some ground rules for future relationships....

2. Besides PMS, you can't be moodier than me.

3. Arguments have to have a foundation in reality or actual transgressions, and not merely be for the sake of arguing.

4. I never hit women, so don't take swings at me. Being drunk is NOT an acceptable excuse.

8. I trust you to have your own life and am not going to ask questions about what you do with your friends on your time. Please do the same for me.

9. Cheating is grounds for immediate dismissal with no appeal.

Some of you are probably thinking I'm somewhat unrealistic, but that's fine. I'm just saying I have to raise MY standards.

With these ones you had better turn gay quick son as this is never going to happen, ahhaa.:lol::lol:

Yo bojangs.

im the same way with my lady.

i love her to death and think she the cutest little broad ive ever met.

but weve been fighting alot about dumb shit lately.

its fucking whack.

i dontthink i wanna break up though.

i love her to pieces.

but i balance that shit out by fucking skanks on the side.

take a tip from your neighborhood twinky!

Guest shai_hulud
With these ones you had better turn gay quick son as this is never going to happen, ahhaa.:lol::lol:

I'm talking about long-term relationships. As far as girls I'm just hooking up with, the only rule I have is number 8.

Other people said I should be gay, too. But, what would that change? I'd still expect the same thing from a guy if I dated guys.

I haven't dated any men, so I wouldn't know. It could be different. I have gay friends in committed relationships, they go through the same kind of problems.

And before anyone says anything smart, yes, I have gay friends. I live in the Bay Area. Being gay is not exactly unheard of here.

Now that I think about it, most of my gay friends are lesbians.

Plus...

Anytime I try to defend myself or justify a situation, I always get verbally knocked down.

I hear "It's not about you" even when I know it's not about me. Or told that all I'm thinking about is myself...which is rarely true. I'm just trying to add logic and my standpoint to the matter. Shit is driving me nuts.

I told her tonight that if she wants me gone or is just totally done with me to let me know, but she wont.

holy shit, did you have a microphone in my brain for the lest 3 days?? Feel you on this one brother.

Cant live with them and you cant shoot them.

Guest shai_hulud

It's because the devil you know (the relationship) is better than the devil you don't know (the Break-up).

You can learn a lot about a person by breaking up with them.

i was with my last gf for 5 years. shit didn't work out but we never fought...ever

well, at least we never had a yelling match. she would do all those 'under the

radar' type shit to get back at me and that would bug the fuck out of me. sometimes

i wish she would just straight up start yelling but she never would, nor i. the

one time i raised my voice at her- it was on the phone- she just hung up on me haha

gf's are fucking stress, but we all love to be in relationships

i waited too long to break up with my ex. shit was dying years before, and i kept just

stringing it out... waiting, hoping to see if shit would work out, etc... shit didn't

and the time came for me to bounce. i think you've hit that point, u know deep inside

shit isn't going to work, nor are u really into the relationship as seen by you giving her

a 1 week ultimatum. get it over son, i know you're older than i, and maybe getting to

that age where ur ready to get hitched and settle down completely, but if ur really not

into the relationship, stop lying to urself.

i ain't gonna lie, being single is fun but it has it's downsides, but all in all you gotta be

happy in ur living situations.

Guest shai_hulud

What happened with me was really wack.

Some of you might remember that my ex got mugged a few years ago. She ended up moving out that weekend, because she didn't feel safe living in Oakland anymore. I told her that as far as I was concerned, that was a deal-breaker, because we had sworn up and down to each other to stick it out for the year we had leased our apartment. She offered to pay rent even though she wasn't going to be there. I told her that I wasn't acceptable, i wasn't going to live by myself in a home that we had made together because it would drive me crazy.

I ended up living by myself for two weeks, and I started going crazy. It was bad, I wasn't used to living by myself and the place seemed huge and empty without having someone else there. I couldn't hang. I called her at work one day and told her that we HAD to talk about the situation, because I wasn't handling it well. She promised to meet me when she got off.

I went to SF. In the pouring rain. And waited in front of the building she worked in. And waited. And waited. The door was locked, and she wouldn't answer her cell.

She comes out, and asks me where I had been. I'm soaking wet, and fuming...I say, "Right here. No one came down to let me in. I had to wait here."

Well, she thought I had flaked, so she made plans to go out with her friends instead that night. I snapped. I told her that she obviously didn't give a shit about me or my feelings, that all she had to do was call me and say that she couldn't make it...she said, well, I forgot we were supposed to talk tonight.

I said, which one is it? You thought I flaked, or you forgot we had plans? Fuck off. Go hang out wit your friends.

She invited me to come along, and I said, "No. This isn't the right time for this kind of nonsense. You need to make a choice. Are you going to hang out with your friends, or sort this out with me? If you choose your friends, that ends the relationship. Right here, right now."

Well, she chose her friends. I walked away, back to BART in the rain. She tried to call me the next day, instead of giving me a few days to cool down, and said i was being childish. I said, "Picking people you've known for three months over someone you've been dating for two years is not only childish, but cruel. You need to think about your priorities, and where I fit into them."

She didn't say anything to that.

It was a stupid thing to do, but I had to take a stand. I never heard from her again...in the end, she ended up screwing me and the landlord over on the apartment, and wrecking any chances I had of renewing the lease with a roommate.

I called her dad and asked him what the fuck was wrong with her at one point, because me and him were pretty good friends. He said that he didn't know about my side of the story, but said he couldn't really say much other than that he was sorry things had turned out the way they did.

Shit sucks, but life goes on, I suppose.

ex-girlfriend.

constant texts and calls. lurks my myspace from her friends site cuz i deleted her. lurks my 12oz sometimes with her graff buddies. i wouldnt doubt she reads this. she calls me from blocked numbers hoping i answer. on average about 40 texts a day, and i never reply she just talks to herself.

IF YOU LURK THIS AND READ THIS THEN LEAVE ME ALONE

you guys are lucky you dont obsessive ex-girlfriends.

Guest shai_hulud
ex-girlfriend.

constant texts and calls. lurks my myspace from her friends site cuz i deleted her. lurks my 12oz sometimes with her graff buddies. i wouldnt doubt she reads this. she calls me from blocked numbers hoping i answer. on average about 40 texts a day, and i never reply she just talks to herself.

IF YOU LURK THIS AND READ THIS THEN LEAVE ME ALONE

you guys are lucky you dont obsessive ex-girlfriends.

No, I have had those as well. No fucking fun. Hence, rule number 7.