worst thing youve ever had to wipe your ass with...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when I was in middle school once I was pooping and there was no TP so i had to wipe with notebook paper, that was bad...

I have used magazines and news papers before and had the ink come off on my ass..that shit sucks.

Baby wipes can be fun, since my sister and my nephew live with me we have mad amounts of baby wipes nd a baby whipe warmer.

swiffer...it gets dust off pretty good.

I wiped with someone elses shirt while they were passed out in the bathroom while I was pooping.

p.s. girls do poop...I went into the bathroom after a girl once and I have never been so over powered by a stench, nor have i had a shit that could rival that brown cloud of death that came out of her ass....I can only imagine if she had been vegan...the paint have peeled off the walls

1. Wet leaves ... I was on a bouldering trip with some friends in Arkansas. We were in the middle of the woods, and the squirts crept up on me. It was freezing cold, but I had to go so bad that I dropped my pants right there. I was squatting against this rock for about ten minutes. By the time I finished, my ass was frozen. Then it hit me ... I had forgotten the TP. I reached over and grabbed some leaves off the ground and started wiping. Cold wet leaves are the last thing you want on your ass.

2. There was a time when I was about 10 or 11. I was over at a friend’s house, and I had to poo. I did my business, and realized that there was no TP in the bathroom. I didn't know what to do, so I just pulled up my pants, flushed the toilet, and told my friend that I had to go home. I rode my bike home (about three miles away) with underwear full of shit. It was quite possibly the most uncomfortable situation I had ever been in.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

p.s. girls do poop...I went into the bathroom after a girl once and I have never been so over powered by a stench, nor have i had a shit that could rival that brown cloud of death that came out of her ass....I can only imagine if she had been vegan...the paint have peeled off the walls

HahAHHAhHahahaHAHa

now what's vegan??

Originally posted by Zack Morris

well, she must have been one of those non-bulemic bitches. those girls who eat and fart and digest ALL the time. ewwwww! sooo gross!

Originally posted by chizm

well, she must have been one of those non-bulemic bitches. those girls who eat and fart and digest ALL the time. ewwwww! sooo gross!

:lol: hahaha i just saw the sienfeld where george was with the supermodel and was like "i think she's refunding" and barged in the bathroom.

as for the worst thing youve ever had to wipe your ass with...

i would have to say a sinlge ply twenty dollar bill, cuase i'm used to at least 3ply fiftys, cuase i be bling blinign foo HOLLA HOLLA NIGGA WHUT!�

• 1 year later...

I was at a drum and bass party out at warm water cove a few years back. i dropped acid and all of a sudden i had to shit real badso i ran out into the cuts and dropped a #2 with only theclosest thing at hand to wipe my ass with....an old paper shopping bag that was slightly moist with condensation all over.

it felt to me like wiping your ass with the moldering skin of some long dead undersea monster i tell yah

one night while out painting we were walking to a spot when it just hit....real bad....ran behind a powerbox on the tracks and shat.

i had to sacrifice my favorite button up dress shirt to my ass that night....it was very sad. very.

(i actually considered going back the other day to try to get the shirt and wash it.....and its been 4 months.)

T-shirts, socks, underwear, tampons.

I know this is a little off topic but i just remember about this.

One day i got reallly drunk at a friends house, i go to take the morning after shit and his toilet is in one of the corners of the bathroom where the wall is about 3 feet from the toilet, well i sit down and my head hits the toilet paper roll feeder thing, and i get knocked out...i lay on the floor with a piece of shit on my leg for about an hour, nobody cared enough to open the door and see what was wrong, but thinking about it i would never want someone to see me, with a piece of shit on my leg, after being on the floor for an hour.:o

Yeah, I've done all the out of TP in the house routine. One time my neighbors next door heard me yelling about being out of TP and they brought some over, so nice. Yeah and another time, i took a nice big crap next to a Ryze piece, middle of the day. That was somewhat pleasant, there were some buttery smooth leaves, and of a nice size too. Very accomadating. I sorta hoped a train would pass by, but no dice. yeah, and my butt's constantly rubbin' up against my undies, mmmm mmm good, tire tracks and Campbells Soup.

C'mon now, Coffee filters are the norm. The ol' standby if you will. I've lived in so many apartments where coffee filters were more abundant than tp. It almost makes no sense, in a funny way, that you'll go to the store for coffee filters, but forget to buy TP. It's when the coffee filters run out and you have to get really resourceful, like the PHONEBOOK. It's really funny, sitting on the can, flipping through the pages, trying to decide who, and on what page is least important. I can't even begin to tell you how many phonebooks I've had that were missing the X-Z section, The Lawyer's section of the yellow pages, the Upholster's-vaccum section......anything deemed less important than wiping your ass at that very moment.

I remember one time before karate class. I was

chillin waiting for the Ymca (where the class

was), to open. Swinging on swings, sliding on

slides, it was all good. Until I realized i Had

jumpers at the gate the the green light had been

given with out my consent (sp). Fuck. So as I'm

ass clench-walking around looking for a spot,

when you need cover there generally is NO

cover around. By the time I find some one

opening the Y doors I’ve had three renegade

jumpers. With hot pants I ran to the rest room

to find no TP, WTF? So I soil the unsoiled portion

of the draws cleaning the ass. Then in my next

brainiac moment I try to flush the evidence,

which clogs the toilet and starts it overflowing.

Knowing i cant do karate all commando-ed up

and shit, what if my fat ass splits the pants and

reveals the nuts and dirty ass to classmates.

Karate knowledge would not solve that problem.

So I sprint out of the building and walk the 5

miles home.

And never return to Karate class...

Archived