worst thing youve ever had to wipe your ass with...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

hahahahahaha man this is so funny cus two of my homies had to shit while we were painting last night.....i think one of em used some paper that was in the corner of the lot and the other homie used some tissue....he was like, " damn man i think got some of it on my clothes!!!" hahahahahaha.....as for me , i would have to say my hand....cus i was using that cheap ass super thin paper and there wasnt much left so i was trying to get as many wipes as i could but the first wipe annihalated the toilet paper and my hand took all the aftermath.....man that was nasty....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BROWNer

funny stuff..

i've wiped my ass with just about everything, apparently

its quite common to wipe with old socks, undies etcetry..

i wouldn't call it the 'worst' thing i've had to use, but once

i had to pull a sandwich apart(peanut butter..no lie) and wipe

my ass with the non pb side of bread. the gross part is that

i got peanut butter all over my hand...and i licked it off.

2 ply is the worst shit ive had too wipe my ass whit, that shit just rinkles and ends up leaving little tp rollies all over my asshole, grrrrr:mad: , but when i was a youn'n in summer camp i saw the horses go in the water and shat, so i monkey saw, monkey doed, hahhaha

• 6 years later...

really the only non paper based thing I had to wipe my ass with was some dirty ass leaves on the interstate when me and my boy were painting one night. The interstates are surrounded by chiggers, so even though I was loaded up on cutter deep woods (a must in TN) I was still scared I would catch chiggers in my ass hole. I didnt tho

I was told that the leaves on plants growing on the side of the interstate are covered with all sorts of toxins & bacteria from pollution and spillage and you can get gnarly ass infections from wiping with them too...

i believe that...

all those 18 wheelers tossing jizz/mustard-stained hotdog wrappers & STI soaked hooker panties out the window

about 1/2 of the time, i bring a few napkins around

not a habit of mine to shit myself or anything... you just never know when youre gunna need a napkin

forest20gump1.jpg

Archived