worst thing youve ever had to wipe your ass with...

Guest MR BOJANGLES

yo i won't lie, when i was 14, i accidently whiped my ass with poisin ivy. my friend warned me, but i didn't beleive him that i had picked up poisin ivy. a week later, i was starting school in 8th grade. itching my ass more than a fiend. it had to be the worst 3 weeks of my life.... i should have been a boy scout.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

money

I was travelling in the Ukraine shortly after the coupe, there was no tp in the bathroom on the train, no newspaper either which seemed to be the standard. The money was practically worthless because of the upheval of curency values at the time. Sucked, the bills were really small and it was painfull.

This might be better in the shart or I shit my pants thread, oh well.

One time this chick I was dating was taking a shower in my apartment, a 1 bathroom apartment. Right after she went in I felt the bubble guts. It's not like I could just knock on the door and say "hey, I gotta take a shit". So I did the most logical thing and shit in a gallon size zip lock, wiped my ass with paper towels, and ran it to the dumpster before she got out. Nothing like jogging a bag of swamp ass across the parking lot...

yo i won't lie, when i was 14, i accidently whiped my ass with poisin ivy. my friend warned me, but i didn't beleive him that i had picked up poisin ivy. a week later, i was starting school in 8th grade. itching my ass more than a fiend. it had to be the worst 3 weeks of my life.... i should have been a boy scout.

I can't stop laughing my stomach hurts. "Yo I won't lie" "Whiped my ass" "Itching my ass more than a fiend." "Worst 3 weeks"

One time this chick I was dating was taking a shower in my apartment, a 1 bathroom apartment. Right after she went in I felt the bubble guts. It's not like I could just knock on the door and say "hey, I gotta take a shit". So I did the most logical thing and shit in a gallon size zip lock, wiped my ass with paper towels, and ran it to the dumpster before she got out. Nothing like jogging a bag of swamp ass across the parking lot...

Wha-what?!?! Dude, you're not king of your castle. You're out running across the lot with a handful of turd like you're a dog cleaning up after yourself? Just walk in, drop trou, and handle your business.

I remember once I was at some real chill middle-of-nowhere Yard. Real Sweet yard a few hours out..Anyways, I'm in between lines and I realize I really really have to shit. Worst idea ever was to grab Indian Food before the mission. So I can feel it slowly make its way to my asshole, and I quickly look around..check my backpack. All I have is a few cans of paint...So I jump in the boxcar behind me and take this huge nasty shit. Shit smelled straight up like Indian Food. I look in the Boxcar and find this Bottle with some note folded up inside.

So I'm reading this letter and it's a fucking suicide note. It was dated a few years prior sayin' some shit like "I'm my only friend, This ride will be my last ride, I hope someone finds this and reads about my life"

Well...It was the only paper around...So I end up wiping my Ass with it. Didn't even do a good job..Shit was mad rough.

i was drunk as fuck painting along a freeway about 2 metres from a pretty sketch cliff drop.....my mate who i was painting with had just gotten back from japan....on his backpack he still had the travel stick or whatever......you know the tags they put on your luggage for whatever reason........well i had the runniest , thickest , stinkiest shit bubbling in my belly......i could'nt keep it in .......i just pulled my pants down and unleashed at this spot.....my mate was like "what the fuck, awwwww....you dirty cunt .....u fuckin..'"

i told him to "shut the fuck up and get me somthing to wipe with"....he offered me rocks and a stick.....shitcunt.......i told him to give me the sticky thing off his bag , those things are about the size of concert tickets.......the shit i just blurted out was the size of a concert....the spot stank......i was in tears laughing....he was in tears breathing.

that , or the paper you get in public toilets.....may aswell use sand paper.

This might be better in the shart or I shit my pants thread, oh well.

why werent you in the shower with her? aint nothing like shitting in the shower with your bitch watching.

This is the exact opposite of this thread, but may be the best thing I ever wiped my ass with, better than the softest TP known to man. My dad showed it to me on camping trips while I was a kid. Its so soft, like a furry massage on your anus, and grows everywhere here in the wild.

Lambs_Ear.jpg

Archived