$11.75

justaname

That's exactly how much i got left on me after bills. Tomorrow, i have court and need about 2 Gs for a lawyer. i've been broke as fuck, paying for school while working part time. This court shit fucked up all the plans. i just applied for a credit card and got about 4600. how the fuck do they approved me after just 60 seconds? i thank the fact that i got accepted for that much which is what i really need ed but i will get fucked up later on, looking at the bigger picture. I also noticed that i've been posting on 12oz a lot lately, more than i intended to. I want to ask you to props me so i can get to infinity e-awesome. oh, im fucked up on chicken and beer. The american dreams has never been better.

how the fuck are you guys doing? anything interesting than my story?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

I just started a new job today.

I'm painting the interior of a 5BD-3.5BA house. It's ginormous. We did PVA (drywall sealant) on 90% of the top floor today.

I'm really rusty on doing nice interiors. Fortunately, the boss is a friend of a friend and put me on edging and cleanup. Not bad.

The job is supposed to last till 12/21. If we keep kicking ass like we did today, then we might wind it up early.

I'm mostly tired from getting up at 6 AM. But, the work isn't all that bad.

I have never had a credit card.

I have never had a driver's license.

I have never had a bank account.

I have never had a lease in my own name.

I have never had utilities in my own name.

I have never paid taxes.

I am eating Sour Patch Kids.

That are leftover from Halloween.

They are pretty good.