RIP Demonoid.com

fermentor666

RIP Demonoid.com, the best private torrent site around. You could find anything there, from Photoshop to "Evil Dead" to the latest comic books. RIP, and fuck anyone who goes against torrent sites. This is the message that you get when you go to http://www.demonoid.com:

"The CRIA threatened the company renting the servers to us, and because of this it is not possible to keep the site online. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding."

I looked up the "CRIA", turns out it's the Canadian Recording Industry Association. They were brought down by CANADIANS!!! Oh the humanity. I urge everyone who knew the greatness of Demonoid.com to write the CRIA and tell them they are assholes. I did it, and it helped start the long healing process.

Fucking Canada.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what ??? Napster is down??:lol:

human imagination has no limit when it comes to save money so we just have to wait for the next new solution to free downloading. It's like graffiti it's Ephemeral. I have never downloaded so much free music since the direct downloading phenomenon started...