GET LIKE ME

THANKYOU

Who the fuck lives this lifestyle and never even been arrested for anything? I'm not even talking about writing, I mean anything.

Most of us are drunks and/or drug addicts who steal shit like it's a hobby and get in fights all the time.

Somebody never getting arrested doesn't mean they're smarter, it means they don't do any dirt.

Why the fuck am I trying to explain this to so called vandals?

i feel you man, alot of clean cut faggots roun hurrrr. shits suspect, thats why narcs gotta have fake criminal records, you cant be like "ive never been arrested because im too cool and i learn my shit from james bonds movies".

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't paint as much as I use too anymore. I have too much to lose by getting caught and being charged with felony vandalism, like my cushy salary.

If DAO has a problem with that I could really give a fuck.

Peyote, get off my dill you fuckin herb.

edit: I'm also not an american.

I just don't paint as much as I use too anymore. I have too much to lose by getting caught and being charged with felony vandalism, like my cushy salary.

If DAO has a problem with that I could really give a fuck.

Peyote, get off my dill you fuckin herb.

but i feel you on that too. just to maintain my bullshit i need to have a clean record now, getting caught for graffiti would make me feel like a fucking dumb fuck right now. it would fuck up my already fucked up criminal history that is preventing me from landing good jobs., the last thing i need is future employers asking me to explain my felony vandalism charge.

really thogh, if your a bomber or a streett hooligan your gonna get caught. theres no way to saturate your lifestyle with criminal shit and NEVER get caught. your either not doing enough or your not doing it. i dont know anyone who hasnt gotten into it with the police, only people who dont are yuppies.

^Real talk.

And Peyote, you even admit that you have a record, even though you never been caught writing. That's part of my point. Even if you never been caught writing, there's no way in hell you can go through life (espescially living a writers lifestyle) without being arrested for something... unless you're a nerd-boy yuppie. Or just never leave the house.

I get paid to write in Brazil.."Grafiteiros" .. Here I would not think of bombing becase I do not want to get deported..so any writing I do here is gona be paid or on paper..When I was in Los Angeles some guys invite me to go bomb, I had to pass. I have too much to lose being here. I am try to help my people in my favela..not screw them..that would be suck if I got deported and have to explain why???

Not trying to be hardcore, I am who I am, just trying to be smart and keep my oportunity and no disrespects to nobody here..

I'm saying though. Don't you people have criminal records?

Almost everybody I know has a record for one thing or another.

i got the hook ups... its all about who ya know

and im far from a yuppie..ive been wrapped more times then a christmas present and shit and i stay down like flat tires so what...just cuz a fools makes loot dont mean shit...all the haters should step up the game

$50 bucks an hour is unheard of where I come from. How the fuck is it not yuppie?
Every second person who heads to the mines get this kind of money over here.

It is shit as it drives up the housing prices and furthers the dichotomy between rich and poor.

Congrats on the promotion tease, and I wish you luck on your goal of reacjing 6 figures. I'm gonna have to pull my finger out to reach that by the time I hit 30 (unless I go to the mines, then I would be over 6 figures tomorrow, but who the fuck wants to do that?), but it is a bit easier as at least I have my paper now.

Let me change the tone of this conversation.

I make an alright chunk of change salary and a "commission" on the performance of my employees (about 20 call me boss, and no this is not retail). I work in an environment where the job is hard but stable and profitable for them too, benefits are some of the best to be found. Many of the employees where I work own houses and drive newer model cars and will be close to if not millionaires when they retire because of 401k and stock perks.

It's not my dream job but I make more money doing what I do than any of my friends, many of whom have good jobs. I'm proud of what I have, but I'm humbled because I interview people my dads age and sometimes I have to turn them down - that's someones life and a reason not to take your accomplishments too seriously, but also to be appreciative of what you have. So Tease, we have that much in common - congrats.

it is all about create your oportunity..being poor sucks..but it is about choice, education is more then going to school only.. but with (some) education at lest you have "CHOICES"..without some kind of education you have NOTHING unless you know people to give you the hook up....going to prison is not all is to be..havin other people tell you when to shit, shave, eat..sorry..who care about street cred..yes you can be hardcore for your "art", writing whatever..do not mean you need to be Stupid...in USA maybe the prisons are ok (for some people who want that)..but prisons in Brasil down right SUCK ASS....not a place you want to be..just see the movie "CARANDIRU" and you know what I am talking about..

I agree, the graphic designish major who said that was talking about a contract or a friends t-shirt company, not an actual job. If he was talented enough to make that money as a salary he wouldn't think of his pay in hours, nor would he be in school. That said, money can be made if you get in the right place, but some of you seem to get crazy thinking you're ahead of the game - maybe Poesia should be in here.