GET LIKE ME

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude called me an herb and just said he doesn't write anymore..

I don't think I even have to point out the irony in that.

I don't go bombing for 2-3 hours a night like I used to, when I was 16, because like I said, I have too much at stake to get caught up.

I mostly just catch tags on the way home from the bar these days.

you're just butthurt because I called you a fag in one thread, which is deserving, because you post some rediculous ass shit. get over it, you're so annoying. are you going to start following me around the board like you do with moebumps too? fuck outta here.

I'm not exactly stressed out over a bunch of random people on the internets opinion of me either :lol:

These kinda threads are wild to me...people on here are lookin down on people that are "only" making $20 an hour.

My parents are only making within the $30 range and they're livin real good compared to everyone else where I come from, and that's only cuz my dad's been at his job 30ish years, and my mom landed a cushy city job

I don't go bombing for 2-3 hours a night like I used to, when I was 16, because like I said, I have too much at stake to get caught up.

I mostly just catch tags on the way home from the bar these days.

you're just butthurt because I called you a fag in one thread, which is deserving, because you post some rediculous ass shit. get over it, you're so annoying. are you going to start following me around the board like you do with moebumps too? fuck outta here.

I'm not exactly stressed out over a bunch of random people on the internets opinion of me either :lol:

Moebumps is the kid whose been following me and posting retarded shit after everything I post. Go ahead and tagteam with your e-boyfriend I really don't care.

Before you talk anymore shit, go ahead and PM me your awesome graffitiz because I'm not going to take anything you say seriously. DAO is right, your probably some dumbass kid whose parents don't let him do anything and yet, here you are on a graffiti forum talking shit to people who actually write. Don't reply, unless its in a form of a PM.

YOU NIGGAS IN OTHER STATES DONT EVEN KNOW HOW LOVE YOU GOT IT B. I COULD MAKE 25 AN HOUR IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER AND STILL BE BROKE. I BARELY BE PAYIN BILLS, AND IF I DIDNT HAVE A SIDE HUSTLE I WOULDNT EAT FOOD. STRAIGHT PAPER.

THE MOST DIRTIEST APARTMENT IN THE MOST HOODEST HOODS OUT HERE BE STARTING AT LIKE 800-1K A MONTH. SHIT IS IRRATIONAL. AND IF YOU DONT MAKE YOUR RENT IN ONE CHECK YOU AINT LIVIN COMFORTABLY.

my job has a break up during spring and theres not a lot of work, so I went to work as a retail manager and when i got my first 2 week check i was so bummed.. what i made as a manager in 2 weeks i made at my other job in a day and a half.. I could never go back to making that kind of money.

Moebumps is the kid whose been following me and posting retarded shit after everything I post. Go ahead and tagteam with your e-boyfriend I really don't care.

Before you talk anymore shit, go ahead and PM me your awesome graffitiz because I'm not going to take anything you say seriously. DAO is right, your probably some dumbass kid whose parents don't let him do anything and yet, here you are on a graffiti forum talking shit to people who actually write. Don't reply, unless its in a form of a PM.

pfffft. get over it. I know I'm older than you judging from the i want to see you threads (which I was apart of the first time around). I've been around here for a lot longer than you, or DAO has, so take your fuckin ebeef and shove it up your ass, it's annoying. if you really need to know who I am, I'm on myspace albeit not actively.

I make in two weeks what you make in two months. THATS real talk, you little bitch! I'd be more than happy to take a scan of my paystub for you :lol:

if you REALLLLY need to see my graffiti I'll make you a nice sticker, but, like I said, I don't get down like I used too cause I have too much at stake to get caught painting. if you can't get over that, too fuckin bad, grow up, I don't feel the need to prove myself to some faggot over the internet.

Its funny how easy it is to tell your just talking out of your ass by how defensive you get.

Sucks that I had to pull your card like that but oh well. And you can't tell me that if you apparently did a bunch of graffiti in the past and theres no documentation of any of it.

Nice try.

pfffft. get over it. I know I'm older than you judging from the i want to see you threads (which I was apart of the first time around). I've been around here for a lot longer than you, or DAO has, so take your fuckin ebeef and shove it up your ass, it's annoying. if you really need to know who I am, I'm on myspace albeit not actively.

I make in two weeks what you make in two months. THATS real talk, you little bitch! I'd be more than happy to take a scan of my paystub for you :lol:

if you REALLLLY need to see my graffiti I'll make you a nice sticker, but, like I said, I don't get down like I used too cause I have too much at stake to get caught painting. if you can't get over that, too fuckin bad, grow up, I don't feel the need to prove myself to some faggot over the internet.

In other words you're a sheltered yuppie, fake writer, neverhasbeen, cornball.

LMAO at you're offer to send dude a sticker! :lol:

Idk how 50k is a lot. I mean its great for starting and you can totally live off of it. Maybe my aspirations are higher?

My boss owns his own business and I can say for sure that he makes 6 figures easy. Off of me alone (/no homo), i figured out that for web updates he makes ~80 an hr. add that to what he makes off of each project...yeh. But its okay, he's taught me a retarded amount. I'm way ahead in most of my classes.

In other words you're a sheltered yuppie, fake writer, neverhasbeen, cornball.

LMAO at you're offer to send dude a sticker! :lol:

yes. you're completely correct, 100% of the time. about everything. :lol:

I don't think you're too adept at picking up sarcasm, so I'm sure both this and the last post will sail way over your head, big guy.