GET LIKE ME

THANKYOU

holler atcha boy teaseola!

i just landed a job promotion...

going to be a account set manager...

$47k base pay...

and with commissions, upwards of 70-75k....

with possiblities of reaching six figures... (some people in the role who have been around a year + are banking 110k a year...)

pretty good for a kid without a college degree.

holla at the kid!

/wonk saggin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh metronome. i could bullshit the panties off of a prude lesbian.

im just not fond of bullshitting people constantly to get what i want... and 8 hours a day of bullshitting people would take its toll on my mind.

I agree with you that working in sales is for the birds.

I more meant your dry humour and sarcasm, ya know.

ralphy, you need to really emphasize that using 2 different types of measurements on 1 diagram is fucking bullshit and it confuses people. tell them to put all dimensions in inches or mm or fucking kelvin, just make sure that shit is uniform. i hate getting blueprints that have half the measurements in inches and half in mm. i mean, i realize on certain applications you have to use inches. like when you need certain pems or helicoils or whatever, but in that case just convert your fucking mm. i want to shake some of these people.

it would be cool if i got a drawing in kelvin, because it wouldnt make any sense but it would make me laugh.

studs are usually made by another company completely in which case all you really need is the part number in the key. but that's not what im talking about. im talking about when dudes are like "height is 57mm, width is 29.654 inches" and these are from large global companies. there is no fucking reason for that. its like they do this shit just to fuck with me. and it isnt as if they put "mm" next to the mm dimension that shit is always in a size .5 font way over in the corner where i cant be bothered to look because if i read every word on every document i received id never get any work done.

yeah that was what i was going to say metronome, because we operate by international standards...both listing is obviously the best though

chalk it up to people being fucktard social outcast numbnuts...i work with so many hyper intelligent people that are inept

plus i really have no influence over the engineer it is more or less making sure they are all on the same page and then making sure manufacturing is also being done accordingly

studs are usually made by another company completely in which case all you really need is the part number in the key. but that's not what im talking about. im talking about when dudes are like "height is 57mm, width is 29.654 inches" and these are from large global companies. there is no fucking reason for that. its like they do this shit just to fuck with me. and it isnt as if they put "mm" next to the mm dimension that shit is always in a size .5 font way over in the corner where i cant be bothered to look because if i read every word on every document i received id never get any work done.

ahhhh. yes studs that are measured in two different uom's are usually diameter x length

but I've seen some of those engineering drawings. there is usually a legend in the corner of the page for reference.

how the fuck are retarded graffiti wrtiers from 12oz landing 50k jobs and making 50 an hour. my fucking dad barely has those kind of jobs and he has a masters for fucks sake. this shit is depressing, catch me at the airport doing baggage handling for 20 an hour. im going to be selling the britney until im 50 years old at this rate.

how the fuck are retarded graffiti wrtiers from 12oz landing 50k jobs and making 50 an hour. my fucking dad barely has those kind of jobs and he has a masters for fucks sake. this shit is depressing, catch me at the airport doing baggage handling for 20 an hour. im going to be selling the britney until im 50 years old at this rate.

life's what you make it.

having a piece of paper behind your name isn't everything (unless you're an engineer, you're pretty much assured cake if you have that..)

I started out working in a warehouse when I was 18, through hard work and good networking, I now sit at a desk and do a lot of coordinating. it's also about who you know, not what you know sometimes .... anybody can learn how to do a job you just have to convince someone to hire you to do it.