Saggin pants in Dallas will make you gay...

Some1

The Bryant Park Project, October 30, 2007 · Dooney Da' Priest's rap song "Pull Your Pants Up" is meant to shame young men in Dallas from wearing saggy britches. It's the signature tune of a Dallas city campaign against so-called saggin'.

After listeners pointed out the homophobia inherent in taunting men for looking like they live "on the down low," Da' Priest says he apologized to the gay community on his MySpace page. Da' Priest says that the song isn't an attack on gay people, and that he was "dealing with the N-word, too."

"Whether their sexual preference is to be a homosexual or being gay, that's their problem," Da' Priest says. "I'm the street, I'm the street priest, and I have real good Christian values on what I believe in, and I am against homosexuality. But this is not the reason why I wrote the song."

On our blog, an open thread: So what if Dooney Da' Priest believes being gay is wrong?

pants_trenton200.jpg

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=15766499&ft=1&f=1001

PULL YO PANTS UP!

l_2fb4006eb53c73640ba5d5a0e946411e.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see them alll the time.

I also have been seeing a lot of blacks on motorcycles and a lot of blacks with mohawks as of late.

First of all they are African American and youre gonna see alot more of that because all the Ed Hardy shit is popular now a days with them and being rockers is hip so...there ya go...

yeah just look at the rappers now.

wayne and jim jones.

all them went from girbauds and white tees to skin tight and slim fit.

i blame travis barker for that famous shit!

hahahaha man I went into some ghetto ass store where white people arent allowed a couple weeks ago. I went to look at fitteds (all they had were stupid fake ones) they are usually filled with allover print hoodies and all that gayness but now they are filled with Famous Stars & Straps clothes tighter than A&F. I was like WTF!?

I have been sagging my pants for the past 11 years and honestly I don't like the feeling of the waist line any higher than I rock it..ill probably be 45 years old still sagging my shit and banging rap lawlsz

maybe an inch sag for confort...but the under the ass cheek is gay indeed

like they followed the trend they can follow the opposite, mtv puts a few videos of anti-sag and it will disappear like magic...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I stare at Vaj cause I think she might be an alien lizard....

you are going to get what is coming to you