Philly has some ugly motherfuckers and just sucks all around/stop snitching on your momz

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Philly has some ugly motherfuckers and just sucks all around/stop snitching on your mo

I was on the I-95 on my way to NY from DC, and we decided to take the exit in to Philly and just drive around just to see what was up. I took some flicks from the passenger seat:

520319713_808e485a3e.jpg

520319717_21574d8c07.jpg

You're right there are some ugly motherfuckers there

Re: Philly has some ugly motherfuckers and just sucks all around/stop snitching on your mo

"We were asking people to vote on attractiveness, not unattractiveness. Travel & Leisure editors believe there are a lot of attractive people in Philadelphia,"

Which actually means that Philly placed as one of the more attractive cities.

Where did BRIDGEPORT place?

Oh wait... it didn't! :lol:

i dont follow how they came to that conclusion. DC is not only very stylish (zomg no wai?! WAI) It has a lot of attractive people.

Miami? what are they curving the poll? Idk about that lady but old people dont do it for me.

maybe DC is stylish if you're into looking like a euro trash homo and/or yuppie. i've seen more people dressed horribly in DC than almost anywhere else i've been.

i was reading that story on the kid who snitched out his mom last night... I was fucking cracking up....

Picture351.jpg

you know whats the shit in this photo i never noticed before??? the 2-4-5...

and good, i hope less people move here. id rather it be ugly and wallow in blue collar mediocrity then gentrify and become some overpriced yuppififed mini new york (which its already trying to do) fuck politics. MURDER CAP.

and good, i hope less people move here. id rather it be ugly and wallow in blue collar mediocrity then gentrify and become some overpriced yuppififed mini new york (which its already trying to do) fuck politics. MURDER CAP.

exactly

I hate to tell anyone who's knocking on Philly, but anywhere you go in America the majority of people are pretty unattractive, unfashionable, unfriendly, and unworldly.

Fact: Paris makes you hate your life.

this probably sounds bad

but while I was on the chinatown bus on the way back from philly

My friend turned to me and said "there are no attractive people in philly"

and I agreed

It's good to know once again I am not alone

There's a BE tag in the cut too. On some "where's waldo" type shit.

philly got 1 thing u cant find anywere else in the usa. n thats HEART. philly has a certain stink 2 it that i love, ive traveled n have had people ask me on several ocassions if i was from philly n that includes outside the usa. people 4get about benard hopkins talkin about lack of a championship n all that, we got soft pretzels, cheese steaks, the best bread in the states, cream cheese,scrapple, n the phanatic, the worlds most popular sports mascot, n we got bitches thatll wreck your shit, we invented the word "jawn" n half the other lingo u suburban fucks cling 2, yeah were misrable ,yeah we kill, but thats all apart of us, dont try 2 take it away...

• 1 year later...

Archived