Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

memories. now if i only had aids to give away, it would be shipped with a giant bow straight to paris hilton, as seeking is really a nobody and i'd want to give aids to someone that a; deserved it and b; would have cameras on her (yeah, i said it) when she opened a box filled with aids.

would be gewt.

so who made a forum to talk shit about a moderator? haha. that is funny.

we've got a forum, but that's only to keep 12oz away from DL and out of trouble

that might come form it.

there was an entire forum created and dedicated to talking shit and spreading as much "info" as possible about the 12oz mods by butt hurt members hahaha totally faggotry type shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was an entire forum created and dedicated to talking shit and spreading as much "info" as possible about the 12oz mods by butt hurt members hahaha totally faggotry type shit.

jeez. 12oz seems to have calmed down in the past year.

^.^

I dont know how you do it on here, fucking kids must fill up your PM box everyday asking for a booty call...

sons.

in all honesty, nobody does. they're already aware of what an asshole I truly am.

Light beer in America still has the same alcohol content as regular beer.

Not every American drinks Bud Light.

We usually laugh at people who drink Bud Light.

Till we get older and fatter.

Then we drink Bud light.

dude how fuckin true is that. i used to make fun of my friends that always drank bud or coors light or anyother light beer really then i started gettin the beer bulge now i drink coors light....it's fucked i ran into an ex bitch that i dated last year about a week ago and she said i looked like i've gained some weight. oh well shit happens and fuck that broad.

Archived