Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

hahaha oh fuck. well....im not gay sorry professor. its funny how guys find it necessary to explain how gay they're not anytime a questionable situation like this comes up to prove how manly they are. i personally dont give a shit, its funny to see the reactions.

A simple /no homo aint gonna get you out of this one...

/no homo.... Dipset!

hahaha oh fuck. well....im not gay sorry professor. its funny how guys find it necessary to explain how gay they're not anytime a questionable situation like this comes up to prove how manly they are. i personally dont give a shit, its funny to see the reactions.

Nigga how the fuck you gonna say you aint gay after posting a pic of you cuddling with your Man-boo???

You knew damn well what you were doing when you posted that pic.

You were coming out of the closet.

No turning back now Richard Simmons.

haha that club was completely filled w/ 35+ yr olds. it's actually a club connected to a pretty good restaurant so it was only fitting to swing in there after getting my grub on. despite the fact that the crowd was weak, me and my hommies were just having a good time. it actually made me feel better that i was 200x cooler than the average joe in there. in fact, there was some dude (seriously, i think he was homelsess) w/ only a sweat jacket on w/ no shirt on wide open, mad fucking bizzare for a club, just straight rape staring at all the chicks in the corner. haha

casek and seekings if i remember correctly

memories. now if i only had aids to give away, it would be shipped with a giant bow straight to paris hilton, as seeking is really a nobody and i'd want to give aids to someone that a; deserved it and b; would have cameras on her (yeah, i said it) when she opened a box filled with aids.

would be gewt.

so who made a forum to talk shit about a moderator? haha. that is funny.

we've got a forum, but that's only to keep 12oz away from DL and out of trouble

that might come form it.