Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

12 Bars of Christmas Bar Crawl - Boston 12-15-07

Our friend we were staying with on the left. (Bar:Hong Kong)

Boston1.jpg

Kid in the middle pissed on our friends couch in his sleep...who the fuck pisses themselves!?! (Place:some girls $300,000 condo in the middle of the city)

Boston.jpg

That how I look when I am drunk and white because as a WASP I am not allowed to tan. I however was making out with some girl straight from puerto rico leaving to go back the next day that was on the bar crawl with us. Just listening to her voice was giving me b0n3rz I was going to go back to the her hotel after the last bar on the crawl but me and my boy weren't allowed in after i pushed him in the middle of the street and he retaliated by bodychecking (no homo) me into some bars window. They wouldnt let us in the bar so we went to the place I got checked into and got shitfaced off of free smithwicks from some promotion. fucking good ass weekend I am gonna start hanging out with my rich and educated friends more often.

yea i noticed that too i think its because of the camera see how the side of my face it wicked pixelated and how my lip is colored wicked wierdly. It also could of been the spinach dip or whatever the fuck we were eatting at that rich chicks condo...