The Bet

AyeBee

Can ya boy AB consume 48 burgers in 8 hours?!  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was at work today, and people began discussing my ability to consume mass quantities of food

Anyways, after some discussion the topic of JBC's from Wendys came up, and I'm not really sure how it got to this but my boss ended up betting me I can't eat a JBC every 10 minutes for 8 hours straight

If I can, he'll not only pay for the burgers but throw me $100...obviously if I cant, other way around

48 burgers in 8 hours...waddaya guys think? Can it be done?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT try and do this with a baconator. we had a temp at my job, who inhaled food. i'm not kidding, this kid would eat his lunch like a fucking vaccum. one of the girls i work with has a sister who manages a wendy's, and we get free grub from them sometimes. so i watched the human vaccum eat two baconators, a large fry, and a large soda. one hour later, the dude looked like he was on his way out. he got the sweats, felt like he was going to puke it all up, and even after a healthy trip to the toilet --he still felt like shit.

as for doing 48 JBC in 8 hours --you're nuts man. if you do it, get a colonic when you're done. if not, you'll be a lump of shit for six years.

see what you need to do is train like them hotdog eatin chinks...see what they do is they drink loads of water all the time to stretch they stomach out to fit such large quantities of food...like these muhfuggas eat 50 some odd hot dogs in 10 mins...so if you do that shit guaranteed win, if not...i hope you eat like that on the reg...otherwise YOU LOSE!