The Bet

AyeBee

Can ya boy AB consume 48 burgers in 8 hours?!  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh for a second I thought the pics were here.... though he might be dead from trying this.... of course its most likely that he decided not to do it after hyping it up to the rest of 12oz...

The wager was upped today, to $200 plus having to wear a dress to work the next day.

I'm gunna try and squeeze more money out of him, but either way ill do it for 2 bills

Its gunna go down prolly like 2 weeks from now, so stay tuned

so in 2 weeks we are going to see pictures of one of these...

1. AyeBee, triumphantly sitting there with $200 and a bunch of empty jbc wrappers....

2. AyeBee, being taken to the hospital after having a heart attack and a stack of unfinished jbc wrappers....

3. AyeBee wearing a dress to work the day after and his coworkers pointing and laughing at him in defeat.....

Nah, but I did make a thread last time I went to Texas Roadhouse

I had 3 cokes, a bowl of peanuts, 3 dinner rolls, potato skins, a bowl of chili with cheese, an order of steak fries, and a 32 oz sirloin, not to mention the 2 double cheeseburgers I had less than an hour before