kanye west is a gigantic walking vagina

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used to hate on dude alot, but i dont care anymore.

many of his songs are a whole lot more introspective and intelligent than 90% of the stuff being put out. that takes some balls when you're in an industry that does not take kindly to caring.

i like about half of his new record, which is nearly a miracle given how much i dislike most things.

his tantrums dont really bother me. people need that kind of stuff so they can be mad about something.

All I have to say is both these shitty cds deserve to be used as nothing more than a beer coaster.

So that might help my ears from having to put up with listening to them as well.

Any of you who pay money for this crap are idiots.And that cover is half as gay as when kanye was raped by his uncle growing up. Word...

Guest R@ndomH3ro

who the fuck cares about a moon man?

some of the greatest artist didnt even have ONE hit, just a large fan base

Jimi Hendrix only had one number one song....but then again Kanye West aint no Jimi Hendrix.

Dude needs to stop crying

Glad to see I am not the only one not sold by all this shit music we have been getting fed on MTV for who knows how long. It has only gotten worse in the past 10 years as this 'hip hop' crap has grown.

And this thread title is alarming, as vaginas are actually useful, whereas Kaybe is as useful as a colostomy bag for someone that doesn't need one.