kanye west is a gigantic walking vagina

Abracadabra

-As the only representative of the black race on 12oz and an expert on race identification, Kanye IS in fact a black man.

-The album IS in fact hot/half hot/partially hot. However you feel, the presence of heat is undeniable

-No one really cares for Kanye the person. He is Teddy Ruxpin as far as I am concerned.

-You lames need to stop trying to tell others what is and what isnt hiphop.

Thank you and Godbless.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He butchered that Daft Punk jam... just when I thought the radio was getting down with daft punk, I hear punk ass kanye's voice. Kids aren't gonna know where that shit came from...

on a funnier note, no record stores in my town ordered kanye's album... yesterday, my girl was like "oh, i'm going to get kanye's new album!1!11"

By the end of the day, she was unable to find it. lawllll

-As the only representative of the black race on 12oz and an expert on race identification, Kanye IS in fact a black man.

-The album IS in fact hot/half hot/partially hot. However you feel, the presence of heat is undeniable

-No one really cares for Kanye the person. He is Teddy Ruxpin as far as I am concerned.

Thank you and Godbless.

Get outta here.

I wholly agree with the first post of this thread...amazingly

Kanye's a douche, I wish he would just go away or shut the fuck up either or

little whiny bitchass son of a bitch whining all the time, crying over some irrelevant mtv award

the dumb cunt.

And his album is boring

It sucks

No really the album fucking sucks

but since you like it, ask your self will you still listen to it a year from now?

Thank you and Godbless.

I bet a freshly laid turd is partially hot also before it hits the water.

In fact a freshly laid turd has more appeal to me than this overgrown baby piece of shit.

Kanye West is the epitome is fat headed, egocentric "artists" of all types! I know of writers that pitch fits in yards if they can't get the right flicks or a train gets pulled before they can finish.......etc.......stop being such a fucking bitch. If you're getting over/making money-music-etc then shut the fuck up! You win some you lose some you dumb fame whore bitch!

0104_kanye_west_a.jpg

"bush dont care about black people!"

photo6.jpg

"so ahm all like hey girl i play for the packers. its all i gotta do.. them white girls is easy and freaky nawm sayin they do eeerthang!"