Beyonce Fell hahah

T4M*

It happend Yesterday. . .

http://www.celebslam.com/beyonce-fell

BEYONCE TAKES A SPILL

BEYONCE TAKES A SPILL

A home video of Beyonce's concert in Orlando Florida has hit the web, and it shows the curvaceous diva stepping on her red trench coat, tumbling head-first down a set of stairs and onto the stage. A concertgoer at Orlando's Amway stadium caught it all on tape and posted it on Youtube.com (GET THIS!) after Beyonce pleaded with her adoring audience NOT to leak video of her spill.

A concertgoer spoke to WKMG-TV this morning and confirmed that Knowles basically fell on her face. She said, "We saw that she was pumping her hair around and really into with her trench coat and high heels and as she proceeded to come down the stairs, she tripped on her coat and it seems like she fell on her collarbone and face, sliding down about 12 stairs."

Another concertgoer told celebrity gossip website Mediatakeout.com that the R&B diva was even bleeding. "Beyonce fell down really hard, I think her head may have hit the stairs .. I could see that her leg was bleeding and it looked like her lip was busted too [but] I'm not 100% sure about her lip," he said.

This isn't all bad news for Beyonce though. What the video also shows is an accomplished and talented performer who after taking a tumble, jumps right up without skipping – finishing her performance with a roaring and pleased crowed cheering on.

By Emmis Rodriguez

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.