Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T4M*

Beyonce Fell hahah

It happend Yesterday. . .

http://www.celebslam.com/beyonce-fell

BEYONCE TAKES A SPILL

BEYONCE TAKES A SPILL

A home video of Beyonce's concert in Orlando Florida has hit the web, and it shows the curvaceous diva stepping on her red trench coat, tumbling head-first down a set of stairs and onto the stage. A concertgoer at Orlando's Amway stadium caught it all on tape and posted it on Youtube.com (GET THIS!) after Beyonce pleaded with her adoring audience NOT to leak video of her spill.

A concertgoer spoke to WKMG-TV this morning and confirmed that Knowles basically fell on her face. She said, "We saw that she was pumping her hair around and really into with her trench coat and high heels and as she proceeded to come down the stairs, she tripped on her coat and it seems like she fell on her collarbone and face, sliding down about 12 stairs."

Another concertgoer told celebrity gossip website Mediatakeout.com that the R&B diva was even bleeding. "Beyonce fell down really hard, I think her head may have hit the stairs .. I could see that her leg was bleeding and it looked like her lip was busted too [but] I'm not 100% sure about her lip," he said.

This isn't all bad news for Beyonce though. What the video also shows is an accomplished and talented performer who after taking a tumble, jumps right up without skipping – finishing her performance with a roaring and pleased crowed cheering on.

By Emmis Rodriguez

It happened Tuesday actually The Daily Buzz was the first program to air it. I've now seen it like 300 times.

But CNN did a little segment on a bunch of famous people falling. Shit was quite amusing.

Not funny just because you listen to OONTZ all day gives you no right to make fun of other genres...

damn...she fell face first...got up and started head banging!????!?!?!?....wtf??!?

lol....and it says she pleaded with her fans not to put it on the internet...and they did!....ha!...awesome fans.

I just posted the video on my ex's MySpace...that bitch loves her some Beyonce haha

My favorite part is that everyone covering this says she recovered well. Not only is that not a good recovery, she did that head thing and made it all worse

damn...she fell face first...got up and started head banging!????!?!?!?....wtf??!?

HAHHahhahhahha that's why i kept playing it, that was the funniest part.

ive been lollering at this all day. the "ultimate warrior" headbanging probably sets it off though.

just as funny as when michelle from destinys child ate shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now