Old drawings

Bojangles

While digging through my basement I came across this lone page from a comic I drew 17 years ago (I was 13) called S.P.A.D.E (Super Powered Acrobatic Defense Expert!)

It's so badass and the art is so good that I had to share. Sadly enough, this is the only page I had left.

Post up any old drawings you have from when you were a young kid.

spade.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
While digging through my basement I came across this lone page from a comic I drew 17 years ago (I was 13) called S.P.A.D.E (Super Powered Acrobatic Defense Expert!)

It's so badass and the art is so good that I had to share. Sadly enough, this is the only page I had left.

Post up any old drawings you have from when you were a young kid.

spade.jpg

you wold have been a good comic book writer,<and at such a young age.(coud have been bringin in that doe at 13)

I cant find the shit i have drawn except shit from when I was 15. I have my brothers shit from when he was all graff n' dance at like 16 it was pretty good. Then jesus kidnapped him...

Heres from like 15...I think...

My friend/current roomate wanted a tattoo in highschool of the planets around the sun (who knew PR's could be hippies) I got bored and did graff n' dance too...

tats.jpg

Some other highschool shit...

IMAG0032.jpg

Band crap...

sticker.jpg

shirt.jpg

skoo.jpg

senior year...

Mind.jpg

Now I dont draw at all really...I bet I would if I had classes that needed to be failed...