post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

Cause I kill this harvest blend stuff from Trader Joes and I also murder millions of shrimp....I did some sweet yellow onion, chili, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, and a dash of red wine vinegar sauteeed shrimp. with some sauteed plantains in a habanero honey butter. Good but would of been a lot better if the plantains were a lil bit more mature.....ive never cooked with them before so I wasnt sure. Ive had them millions of times but never done it myself.

0914111518a.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It did, $135/h AUD.

But, there was two other courses that I missed photos of, crispy duck, some sort of risotto ball jobby, and one of the best palate cleanser (grapefruit/lemonade/voddie) that I've ever had. So you're looking at a nine course meal, plus sides.

If the service wasn't amazing (I'm talking having my favourite drink prepared as I walk in the door) then you'd still be fine with the price, because it's even better than it looks.

@farce: Damn that looks awesome. It's breakfast time here and I think you've just given me a challenge.

@publicE: I know we've been over this before, but I really want to try Elk. Do you cook it much the same as beef? Or is it gamier (can't remember from last conversation).

i cooked these a bit shorter than i would beef. i pan seared it and then finished it in the oven. i honestly like the gamey taste of venison and elk so i really don't marinate or season it much. a little salt and a little pepper is enough for me.

Archived