post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^ i painted this food truck for a couple of bar owners out of town, they hit up all the local bars almost nightly & mak a fucking killing!!

they just have fools text them or wtvr. and they'll show up @ the bar & wreck shop, the sell out every night i hear...God Damn Genius!!.

That is whats up. Ill business. Fresh design on the truck. Mines gonna be something like that, but barbecue.

Anyone else have any mobile food experience or ideas?

^ i painted this food truck for a couple of bar owners out of town, they hit up all the local bars almost nightly & mak a fucking killing!!

they just have fools text them or wtvr. and they'll show up @ the bar & wreck shop, the sell out every night i hear...God Damn Genius!!.

[ATTACH]137899[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]137900[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]137901[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]137902[/ATTACH]

Dopeness. That shit happens in L.A. like mad. People will actually follow the Twitter thing to go find the trucks or whatever. Truck culture is big again, but with mad different foods not just Mexican.

It's kind of funny that all these crappy food joints on Miracle Mile got mad at the trucks for taking their business. Thing is their food fucking sucks and the trucks are good and cheap. Step your fucking game up bitches.

Dopeness. That shit happens in L.A. like mad. People will actually follow the Twitter thing to go find the trucks or whatever. Truck culture is big again, but with mad different foods not just Mexican.

It's kind of funny that all these crappy food joints on Miracle Mile got mad at the trucks for taking their business. Thing is their food fucking sucks and the trucks are good and cheap. Step your fucking game up bitches.

I heard the kim chi taco truck is the shit...

Haven't seen that one yet, but I've been to the Brazilian rolling favela one, which was good.

The Jamaican one was decent and some Asian/Mexican fusion joint which was really fucking good. I try to hit them up whenever I see, especially a new one.

Food trucks do big business in SF LA and NY in my experience...haven't seen shit in Philly though.

In ny a couple of white dudes were selling dumplings and other assorted dim sum type food outside this art show for hella money. And they cleaned up, in the rain even. Crazy.

:rolleyes: @ favela

Anyone up in the Jersey area, I saw a segment on one of those food shows on Travel about a kiosk that sells these sandwiches piled high with heart attack potential. They pack like gyro, fries, beef, and a whole crap load of stuff....have any of yall tried it?

ru34.jpg

:rolleyes: @ favela

Anyone up in the Jersey area, I saw a segment on one of those food shows on Travel about a kiosk that sells these sandwiches piled high with heart attack potential. They pack like gyro, fries, beef, and a whole crap load of stuff....have any of yall tried it?

ru34.jpg

Those sandwiches are ridiculous. They sell them out of a food trunk on the Rutgers campus.

Made some homemade Sangria for a party my sister was having. After it was all drank up I didnt want to just throw away all those berries I paid for. Bagged them up, brought em home, and boiled them down to a nice and rather tasty jam/jelly/preserve what ever you want to call it.

33lcetj.jpg

bhkm10.jpg

rbbn0y.jpg

Archived