post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

hahaha i was affraid you were gonna make fun of me for that last longroll i posted due to the slather of red chili mayo that's on it i remember while back you were hatin on the fact that it seemed to be the trend to serve sushi w/ a mayo based sauce. nice lookin post though same w/ marco and

mn1 fuckos.

that sauce crap gets overdone, but it's the american way. you can't even taste the fish with all that crap on it. hi five to good food.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So chefs of the oontz, anyone grill pineapple before? I am going to try it tonight and was thinking that salt and pepper plus olive oil would be the way to roll. When I look online there are a bunch of recipes involving honey and shit that sounds like it would be to sweet.

some food from school and two from home

grilled scallop ceasar salad

P1060134.jpg

sauteed breast of chicken w/ glazed carrots roasted potatoes and a dijon pan sauce

P1060135.jpg

grilled filet of beef w/ sauteed spinach lobster lollipop and creole butter and a roasted red pepper

P1060137.jpg

coq au vin w/ garlic mashed potatoes and green beans amandine

P1060146.jpg

poached slamon w/ wild rice pilaf, stir fried veg and a fruit salsa finished w/ sesame oil

P1060147.jpg

pan seared turnedos w/a gogonzola and thyme compound butter w/ parmesan risotto sauteed spinach, carmalized onions and a mushroom pan sauce

P1060148.jpg

those flicks are all taken from my blackberry which blows...

my old girl and i used to listen to this podcast called 'you look nice today' and on one episode they were talking about making martinis with chicken wings instead of olives... that was my version of it.. called an 'aunt nancy'