12OZ CRIBS - ABC/RENTAL/SUPERBOJANGLES FUNKOCITY EDITION

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I say to throw that puppy up on top of the fridge to save counter space unless microwave cookery is a daily event in the household.

It is always hard for me to figure out where to put shit when I first move into a new space and sometimes months later I will make a change and wonder what in the world I was thinking not having shit like that the whole time.

you can roll around in that chair to cook and grab a beer. that's the perfect set up.

speaking of rolling chair... im actually doing just that, as i opened the thread. im eating sandwich with cheese puffs drinking a beer while rolling around. its actually office kitchen.

i like this thread, gives me ideas for future refrence, when i get the chance to upgrade, articulate and advance to another my place,ive became a packrat of overpiling paintings clustered because im too attatched to them for me to give up and sell as of yet...just a one bedroom.... my spot is hoopty but very functionable, considering my kitchen has turned into a studio along with my room,+ my over cumpulsive disorder to make sure shit is clean and where its at....

001-9.jpg

002-12.jpg

003-9.jpg

004-8.jpg

005-7.jpg

006-9.jpg

007-7.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-3.jpg

011-4.jpg

012-3.jpg

013-4.jpg

014-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

this how abs do it....

the front view of the casa

crib001.jpg

my nowhere near mint condition 89 civic rollin on 15's (she a little dirty from the camping)

crib002.jpg

the sun room slash oontz room

crib003.jpg

then the stairs to the upper level... we'll get to that later

crib004.jpg

the lower level toilet for the guests

crib005.jpg

the living room with a fake ass propane fireplace.

crib006.jpg

the chefs throne.. a touch on the dirty side right now

crib.jpg

top of the stairs office where oontz has never taken place yet

crib007.jpg

sleeping roommates room with a six stencil left beside it

crib008.jpg

i spend a lot of time in here looking at tattoo zines or cleaning up

crib009.jpg

hallway, roommate door on left me on the right just past the washer and dryer closet with a mini home theatre system just chillin for no reason on the left

crib010.jpg

i like to sleep here a lot, sometimes i am lucky enough to have a female companion with me.... note the JBL sub on the right, shit rattles the entire house. you can barely see the barry mcgee print on the left

crib011.jpg

my entertainment while in bed... representing the PORTLAND GRAY can of montana on the left side of the dresser

crib012.jpg

and the messy garage slash artroom

crib013.jpg

crib014.jpg

looks like thats it for now, thank you for coming ch0 ...