12OZ CRIBS - ABC/RENTAL/SUPERBOJANGLES FUNKOCITY EDITION

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

KAISER'S ARREST FOR ARSON.; What Fire Marshal Mitchel Expects to Prove -- The Meyerses.

* Save

April 25, 1893, Wednesday

Page 11, 759 words

"I expect to prove," said Fire Marshal Mitchel yesterday afternoon, "that Jacob Kaiser, who was arrested at my instance on Sunday, was the 'dummy' of the Meyerses, and, to convict him for setting fire to 438 Broadway at 10 P.M. on Saturday." [ END OF FIRST PARAGRAPH ]

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9503E7D61F3FEF33A25756C2A9629C94629ED7CF

Say what u will, but im not a hippy and I can't even count how much pussy that rooms gotten me so screw u guys im going home

telling more lies is really not gonna help you here.

the last pussy that room got was prolly your sister fucking the high school basketball team on your bed.

dude and you sleep in that!

nasty.

Hey spread aides why don't u stop jocking my fly ass room with yo no money gettin no pussy gettin faggot lovin face ass nigga. Why is it hard to believe I get pussy? Maybe cuz its the last time u saw it u were comin outta ur moms twat. Lame.

awwwww haha, funny, you think you can pick on me too, maybe try me again once you've got that diploma and some life experience outside of your super awesome room.

see, i have a house, and within this house are many things far more wonderful than your silly little room.

make sure you crack the window, you don't want dad catching you smoking up bro. surfs up!

Son, you slipping up now.

Just...pretend this thread doesnt exist. SpreadAids got you mad and shit.

And please, PLEASE, dont come out with that "nigga this, nigga that"

This is 12oz...if you don't want people to fucking clown on you, then don't post shit up.

And for sure, dont post up your last name and shit. Fucking PMB...A FUCKING MOD had to come and fix your mistake.

The ONLY possible reason that I can think of that would make you feel the need to post up your name + graffiti is because you don't actually write....in THAT case, quit fronting...Jacob Kaiser/Eksel/Suds_McDuff_Oner

P.S. Nice nightlight.