BEST WAY TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM HAVING A KID IS TO NOT CUM IN HER MOUTH

THANKYOU

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: BEST WAY TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM HAVING A KID

Wow, some people on here are pretty harsh

First, dude...what did you think having a puppy was going to be like? Rainbows and pie? You should have researched.

Also people that say they would throw a kid away before a puppy, should be shot. A puppy is just a dog...

a child is your own flesh and blood, so you guys also need to rethink your life.

I have both and puppy and a kid. I love both, but if the dog crossed the line I would get rid of him(its a big line he has to cross though) unlike my daughter who no matter what I would love and try to steer in the right direction....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just disgruntled...

Who throws kids away!? They have the no child left behind safe house something or other rule now at some hospitals in CT. If you bring a kid in 30 days old or less they take it in no questions asked...

HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT SHIT!!!

Can I cum in you pussai!? suure yo if you get me pregnant I'll just return da babies! I thinks I gosta keep da receipt doe...

Aww, how....'coot'

Chyo...stick with it mang, I got two dogs and I love them both to death...I couldnt imagine how boring shit would be without em...

The best trick for getting the dog potty trained is...*drumroll*

When he or she shits in your house, you gotta pick that shit up and take it outside...that way the dog is like..."Oh, my shit belongs outside..."

And when the dog goes to the bathroom outside...give hella praise and repeat.

Once you got it potty trained and you can learn it not to bark at every thing its straight.

And as for the dog eating every godamn thing it can touch...how else is it supposed to learn what tastes good and shit?

Stick it out...and keep us updated.

Well, maybe this is your test tease.

If you can train a dog to do your 'bidding' then maybe you might use ti to pick up pussy and then they will already think you will make a suitable partner/father to their unborn baby.

Stick with it.

Also stick to the same word for going, I use potty, don't have it sound too girly or else people will think you are, unless you already have a huge dog and it's apparent you aren't, hmmph. I also think I kept mine in one place with a short leash, that way they can only sniff so much before they go. Make it the same place every time so they know what you're out there for, and afterwards don't rush them back in the house, give them a little time to sniff around. Also for when they go outside have a nice soft treat on the ready, give it to them and praise them.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

sneek, is that boston mixed with something? it looks kind of funny.

p.s. - prepare yourself. those dogs are awesomely out of hand.

No he is a pure Boston, he is just funny looking.

Yeah I know, we have a 1 year old pug and he really likes to terrorize her. He also likes to get into a lot of stuff, but he is real smart and learning fast. He is a really good dog.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I dont think so, just like any dog you got to train them

He is a good dog.

This thread is fuckin terrible...you sound like my sister as far as pets go, irresponsible bitch. My ferret is an annoying lil fuck, he does everything he shouldn't, but I still would never even think of gettin rid of him. Also, before someone tries to be a smartass, I've had 7 dogs in my life so no "You can't compare a dog and a ferret" comments.

A pet is a commitment for life, do it right or don't do it at all

Seriously after you two "make it" place one hand firmly on her stomach and the other

hand 3inches below. Once in place begin to press and shake violently. Do this for ten

minutes everyday for the next 9 months or untill she pees the puppy out.

You'll be straight GEEEEE