BEST WAY TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM HAVING A KID IS TO NOT CUM IN HER MOUTH

THANKYOU

buy a fucking dog.

shits the most annoying crap ive ever had to deal with in my life. its seriously like having a fucking child.

potty training, cleaning up shit. you can't talk to them and get a response. fuck im so annoyed. im an idiot for getting this dog. yea yea, yall were right.

what should i do to rid this thing of my life?

give it to another dog lover? give her back to the adoption place i adopted her from and get my money back?

what should i do?

i want my life back.

im torn though, on one hand i want to stick it out and see what she becomes, but on the other hand im thinking about having to take care of her for like the next 10-15 years and im really not feeling that idea...

sigh, i really need to think some things through more.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BEST WAY TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM HAVING A KID

haha, sucks dude.

I really like the idea of a dog, but after I get one I'll probably be in the same boat as you.

My apartments got rugs nugga, if I had a puppy the floor would look like a freckled chicks shoulder in a month. Fuck that.

its still a puppy right? the best thing to do is find a good humane center and bring it there.

the quicker the better because people will get puppies before they will get a full grown dog.

atleast you realise you made the mistake. either live with it or find a new home for it.

^hahaha

Stick it out, dude.. puppy's are a massive pain in the ass for the first little while, but they catch on quickly and will fall into place in no time. It's give and take.. put a little effort into raising and training the dog right, and in return you'll get an unfaltering life-long companion who won't scoff like the rest of us at your 'preggo-from-head' comments.

get drunk and beat it.

:lol:

Seriously though, Dogs are a lot cooler than kids because once you train it to shit outside and obey you after the first 6-12 months you're golden. Man up, train that dog, and prove to yourself, 12oz and the rest of the world that you can stand by your decisions. You were always bitching about not having friends but you're ready to bail on something that will show you more loyalty than any person? Come on now...

DUDE YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!

Dogs are a responsibility you should of researched what you are getting into. I dont care kill my family but fuck with a puppy I will kill your ass...

I always worry if I get a pet it will grow up to suck ass. Some animals have their own little set of unique quirks and behaviors that make them awesome, and some I hate, even from the same species. I dont think its entirely how they're raised, its just how they were destined to be no matter what. I guess keep that little sucker and hope for the best.