Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RumPuncher

BOSTON - one afternoon only

what should I do in downtown Boston on Saturday afternoon?

someone told me I should go to cheers and get a 'Norm Burger'

boston59.jpg

but I dont want to go into a food coma.

any tips?

yummy. anyone in state college, pa should go to the rath skellar and get their bacon cheeseburger. it is the best burger in the world.

Phoenix Landing in Central Sq. Cambridge is live on Monday nights.

Guest spectr

get drunk and get in a fight...

Phoenix Landing in Central Sq. Cambridge is live on Monday nights.

thanks but...... ONE AFTERNOON ONLY!

oh yeah....

wH3re bE tHa GrAfzz n' dAncE sh0psz??*

Plant a suspicious object for the authorities to implode.....

Grab some brew, a spliff & a park bench, then enjoy!

yummy. anyone in state college, pa should go to the rath skellar and get their bacon cheeseburger. it is the best burger in the world.

For real, this burger may actually be the best burger in the world. They make ice cream there (state college) too that is fucking good, college creamery? It's been a while. Isn't there some bar/club in boston called the rat skellar, cellar or whatever?

ooh lord, yeah, the last time i was at the college creamery, i had the toasted coconut with chocolate chip ice cream. fun fact for those that dont know: i think ben and jerry went to penn state. or one did. what ev

Last time I was in Boston I got arrested...you prolly don't wanna do that though

Dude your going to boston!? Call up ************* I'll come up there we will all get shit faced!

Whenever I have one afternoon to spend in Boston, I go to Newbury street and do some girl watching. Then I walk over to The Other Side cafe for a beer and a fruit, cheese, and bread platter.

What do you want to see? Record stores, scantily dressed college girls, local graffiti, skate spots?

Do something really cliche like go to Cheers or the Duck Tour boats. You know, stuff that people from Boston don't actually do.

What do you want to see? Record stores, scantily dressed college girls, local graffiti, skate spots?

yes.

im actually going to boston for two days in june..and im going to the redsox vs. GIANTS game...someone said i should not sport all my giants colors due to the bean town heads being rowdy as fuck...any truth in this? hows the painting?

ralphy you got no problems as long as its not the Yankees. It's really not as bad as people say it is, but I was at a game where a Yankee fan was unfortunate enough to get a little too drunk, surrounded by all Sox fans, and talked a little too much shit. Guy got pushed down the stairs and taken out on a backboard.

RumPunchski- you should check out the Back Bay for shopping and lady watching, or even Harvard Sq in Cambridge. There's plenty of bars.

Do something really cliche like go to Cheers or the Duck Tour boats. You know, stuff that people from Boston don't actually do.

I saw Fabio at Quincy Market. It was hands down the most exhilarating celebrity experience I've ever had:

357667956_f5e87541ef.jpg

Go check out the ICA. Look at aht in their new building. Downtown crossing has some okay sneaker spots. Finagle a Bagel has these triple chocolate chip bagels that are really good. North End for slices at Ernesto's Old World Pizza. That is really good.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now