Guy Tells 2 Year old To "Stab Mommy"...

LIVERWURST*

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10704047/

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Police say a man repeatedly stabbed his teenage wife, then gave the knife to his toddler son and told him: "Now you stab Mommy."

Fermin Rodriguez, 21, attacked his 17-year-old wife Sunday night, after accusing her of cheating on him, police said. He slashed and stabbed her multiple times, then handed the knife to his 2-year-old son and told him to stab her, police said.

The boy didn't stab her, police and prosecutors said Tuesday.

Rodriguez was charged with first-degree assault, first-degree reckless endangerment, first-degree unlawful restraint and threatening. He was being held on $350,000 bond.

His wife, Keyschla Rodriguez, was slashed at least 20 times, but most of the wounds were superficial, according to Capt. Lynn Kirwin. Rodriguez also cut off her hair, Kirwin said.

The woman's father became worried because he had not heard from his daughter and arrived at the house while she was still being held against her will, police said.

"Thank goodness her father showed up at the door," Kirwin said. The woman was treated for her injuries and later released.

The boy was safe with relatives, Kirwin said.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Usually I'd say something like 'Bullshit. This stuff happens all the time, and has happened since people decided to stop being monkeys. This is just media sensationalism.'

But after that bitch used her 2 year old as a billy club I'm not so sure. People are seriously getting more and more fucked up as the days go on.

^me and my room mate (who happens to teach at a local college) were talking about how reproduction shouldn't be a right. one of the main valid points of the conversation involved anybody with 2 kids in foster care gets their shit tied automatically.

you should actually be required to pass some sort of test as well, just a basic competence test.

the old west ways of being able to fight with guns should be re-instated as well, this will definately help with our population problem.

• 2 years later...
Usually I'd say something like 'Bullshit. This stuff happens all the time, and has happened since people decided to stop being monkeys. This is just media sensationalism.'

But after that bitch used her 2 year old as a billy club I'm not so sure. People are seriously getting more and more fucked up as the days go on.

People have been fucked up for a long time, the only difference is that we now have instant news, sent everywhere all at once. What was once "kept quiet" or just local is now broadcasted not only on the TV, but internet, texts....

Some people are just fucked up.