TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

team alpo's liver finally failed

what a crappy week, i drank a lot dolo

I guess i'm back in the saddle

I took a break, it was nice not waking up feeling like your skulls been cracked open slowly by a chisel

Hiyooooooooo alcohol, your here to stay with me forever

right by my side, fuck everyone on the strength that they can't compare

On saner notes:

I'm thinking of going to a super bowl party?/get together, which will be held inside of a very nice dwelling.

I have a feeling I will drink too much & bet too much(because i can't pay attention to fooseball for too long)

Should i go and end up broke & being carried out of the nice persons really nice apt or just stay home. (rhetorical)

hmmmmmmmmmm

fuck i'm drunk, I didn't think I could bring my tolerance back down

well surprise surprise

ANNOUNCEMENT.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

so i'm on some meds for the next 4 months that can't be mixed with booze.

not like can't meaning i'll have more fun if i do, like liver failure is likely as these meds strain it to the max on their own.

this sucks.

i don't mind sobriety, when its my choice.

this isn't.

fuck.

TEAM ALPO: have many, many drinks for me over the next 120 days...

feel

my

pain.........

drunk..

tonight:

beer run: 30tecate , big bottle jager.

whores: crack head dude trys to pull her so i get loud with his bitch ass.

dude: acts all stupid "im sorry" so i say fuck it its over.

conclusion: i hope that crack head ass nigga dont fuck her or imma be pissed. PERIOD.

G'night

PS i get naked pictures from some other hoe, whos dating some ddue and still wants my dickkkkkkkkkk holler!

it is your ex...but obviously you still care...i would never fuck a homies ex unless he gave the green light first...

so i am sayin you should call him out and if he gets bad...fuck him up

CO-SIGNED.

MY BOY WAS FUCKING HIS HOT ASS ROOMMATE, THEN THEY STOPPED.

IM GONNA ASK HIM IF ITS COOL IF I BEAT, IF SO IM GETTING HER A BOTTLE OF VODKA THIS WEEKEND AND GONNA TRY TO SMASH.

So I drnasjnk from 7 PM to 3 AM tonight, ad let my rooomate's co-worker who whas a cserious crush on me come over

I le tht eug;ly bitch top me off, then afetr I jnutted in her mouth and she kept sucking I start thinking "Fck...how am I gunna get out of this without fucking this bitch?"

So while she's stills uycking I al of a sudden g "FUCK...what time is it?!" and I jumped up an dgrab my phone, going "Fuck it's 3:48, I gott abring my brothe rin law to work at 4, fuck!"

I threw on some cloth4s, rushed her out, jumped in the car, sped to ehr house, and droppe dhjer off on some "Oh my god, I'm so fuckin sorry, jesus christ" type shit

I was lying. She knew it. I didn't care. Scumbag stastus

My friends gandparents go out of town for like 3 months every winter and lives/hibernates in florida for the cold winter months. So naturally me and my guy get a hold of the keys and pretty much just post up there untill they get back in march. So this weekend we get a call from this dude who's like I got some fine bitches and we're trying to find a spot. So we're like fuck yeah bring em through! This dude comes through and ends up bringing like 20 fine breeezies as well as hella liq and hella beer.

I wasn't planing on getting wasted 1. cuz I was drunk as fuck off some absinthe the night before and 2. cuz I have a girlfriend and wasn't trying cheat on her. Unfortunately, this plan fails and I proceed to get pretty drunk. I wasn't even trying to hit on any of the girls, cuz like I said I have a girlfriend. But I must have lookin sexy cuz all of the sudden this FINE girl who's THICK and has nice TITS starts hitting on me and we start dancing and shit. So after a little while we start hooking up and I take her fine ass to some room in the house. I was trying to fuck her or at least get some dome, but I ended up just fingering her and she cums and then she just gets up and dips! FUCK!

There's really no climax to this story, I was just drunk as shit and then got blueballs like mo fucker......hopefully this bitch calls me back so can get some other shit poppin, hahaha but if not I still got my girlfriend! PEACE!

Vitamins - they add them to the water, so why the beer?

After all, when you drink alcohol you are depleting your Vitamin B. So what better way to get it back than in the product that’s taking it away. That’s the theory, apparently, behind Filipino inventer Billy L Malang’s Vitamin-B enhanced beer. Although not yet on the market, this beer won a gold medal at the 2004 Eurpoean Union sponsored Genius -Europe competition and was a hit at the recent Inventors Day Convention in Bangkok.

He claims that his is the first Vitamin Beer, but that’s not exactly true. Stampade Beers of Texas not only developed but also marketed their own vitamin beer back in 2006. Aimed at attracting the active, healthy consumer, Stampede Plus was always silent about what was in it’s drink, stating “…the government doesn’t let us tell you explicitly what the extra (plus) is.”

And back in 2002, the Scottish government was discussing the possibility of having brewers add the vitamin thiamin to beer, believing that doing this could to prevent some forms of alcohol-related brain damage. But nothing seemed to eventuate.

But here’s an interesting fact. Beer is already a good source of B vitamins due to it’s high content of brewers yeast. It’s just that the filtering process it goes through during it’s production, plus the alcohol itself, reduces the body’s ability to activate these vitamins.

So does that mean that home brew will be rich in B vitamins ?

Healthy beer..