Being me is pathetic: I couldn't get laid in a crackhouse w/ a fist full of 100's :(

WhereEaglesDare

This'll be my first Valentines Day in 7 years I'll be spending it alone....

...and I am glad for it.

Going back in time, I cannot fathom the amount of money i would drop on this dumb ass

holiday every year for special dinners, gifts, flowers, blah blah blah.

It's as bad as christmas in the sense that one's dedication and worth is measured by the type of gifts/favors you get someone on a particular day.

Hey, some of you are lucky enough to have significant other that could care less and see you as the one real expression of love and faith...not some bullshit diamond necklace or an overpriced dinner. I salute you folks...you're lucky sonsabitches.

The rest of us? Our women have been brainwashed to expect flowers, chocolates, jewelry, stuffed animals, romantic dinners where you're paying $300 for a meal you could make 10x better in your own kitchen......

Well, anyways, I plan on spending money on myself in an expression of self-love and satisfaction. i'll be rallying my fellow single troops and enjoy copious amounts of booze and rich food while chasing women who are also single, operating on an identical agenda.

What are your plans O single people of 12oz on valentines day?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Being Single is Not a Crime: Fuck VDAY

My old man works dumb hours and I usually don't even see him on Wednesday evenings.

However, if for some reason I do, I have some great ideas planned for his sweet ass.

Oh yeah and Im all about that material shit. Give me diamonds. Give me perfume. Give me whatever I want.

He's gonna get what's coming to him.

Re: Being Single is Not a Crime: I couldn't get laid in a brothel w/ a fist full of 100's

The rest of us? Our women have been brainwashed to expect flowers, chocolates, jewelry, stuffed animals, romantic dinners where you're paying $300 for a meal you could make 10x better in your own kitchen......\

$300 on a dinner? i would be honestly mad if someone spent that on me. no joke. i love moderate food fuck that $50 a plate bullshit, i couldnt let someone drop tha money on food when 'bad' food tastes so much better.

Re: Being Single is Not a Crime: I couldn't get laid in a brothel w/ a fist full of 100's

It's as bad as christmas in the sense that one's dedication and worth is measured by the type of gifts/favors you get someone on a particular day.

ive never dated anyone that was shallow enough to even consider giving a shit about stuff like that.

i guess that makes me one of the lucky ones. of course, girls like that don't even exist to me, so it's less a matter of 'luck', and more a matter of only associating with quality people i think.

If dude showed up with flowers, chocolate, a diamond necklace, with reservations for a dinner that would cost $300..the only gift he would be getting from me is a punch in the throat.

Actually, if he shows up with anything that isn't cuddly with four cute paws, two cute ears, and a thrashing furry tail, he will be getting a punch in the throat.

Kitten or death.

But seriously, if I was a dude and dating some chick that expected me to shower her with expensive gifts to prove my love..

I would tell her to kick rocks.

That shit isn't cool at all.

Greedy bitches.

This'll be my first Valentines Day in 7 years I'll be spending it alone....

Well, anyways, I plan on spending money on myself in an expression of self-love and satisfaction.

you can always spend it on me, although i don't expect anything from anyone.