Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
papa_dukes

check out this 2pac track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpTHT1nzGO8

I've been loving this song since I bought it on tape at a fair back in 96 it never came out on any of his cds but ja rule did a horrible attempt to re-mix it but here it is....I think its a really good song and the video is clips made from a fan so props to him.

peep it.

(this song was also in the movie above the rim)

What the fuck? This shit is old, still fresh and that ja rule guy is wack. Thats funny how g unit ended his career

I thought Ja-rule is still making movies?

Has his career been ended?

When did this happen?

All the rappers around today eat balls.

Long live Easy-E!!

wasnt that track on Above the Rim? it wasnt on the soundtrack though.

yeah it was.....never made the soundtrack which made the movie SUCK

I bought "All Eyez on Me" when i was like 10. I never looked back on that terrible time in life again.

This thread gave me a headache. I avoided it for 6 hours. Why I decided now that I needed to read through it is beyond me.

I like how "Toss it Up" starts off with pac talking about sexing up a woman and then the end lyrics are dissing Dre.

No consistency what so ever.

whatever yall I hate how pepole think pac is so commercial fuck that shit get your head out of your asses pac was one of the best and the best 94-98 he fucking raped so many of your eardrums on so many levels front and act like pac is just another rapper dude was a fucking L E G E N D in the rap game im not saying hes the greatest mc of all time but so many pepole nowadays are like "fuck pac dude is wack" when those same fake ass kids were playin his cds back in the 90's

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now