Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

i always wondered guys who wear those super skinny jeans and such where do you tuck it all? doesnt it hurt?

Dear Suki,

I dont know either if I am wearing my khakis and i slide the wrong way and it feels weird i cant take it. I think all these emo wannabe skater dudeses are sucking their junk back inside themselves...maybe its to make they more streamline...whoknows...

-jaun

Dear George,

It is kinda wild that you stabbed that dude in the face last night. I mean you were fucking his girlfriend thing so he had a right to be pissed. Next time just beat his ass and leave the face stabbing out of it.

Love,

you know who.

P.s. You are going to get seckzed in prison.

i always wondered guys who wear those super skinny jeans and such where do you tuck it all? doesnt it hurt?

actually most of the time the pants are low rise with stretches crotch areas.

usually i do get comment on a bulg, which is why alot of tight pant wearing guys sag the pants to gve more 'room'. some jeans are so tight that they just force all the junk between the thighs.

causing...friction.

Dear Futura Medium,

We are meant to be. From the very first time i saw you i knew it was love. You are so simple, so clean, yet you keep it so unique. i know you've heard the rumors about Eurostyle and i, but i want you to know that she means nothing to me. She's a fad... a passing trend. Nothing can parallel what we have together.

143 | 637

dear passport makers,

Dont be a dick today and hope that your small building isnt full with people. Its october and there shouldnt be a lot going on, but i can be wrong.

I only plan to get the latest info on what i need to get a passport and thats it. If i come across a question, dont be assholes and tell me to read that long ass chart posted in the wall thats hand-written.

Thanks.

<----------

Dear Cilone,

You’ll need to apply in person if you are applying for a U.S. passport for the first time: if your expired U.S. passport is not in your possession; if your previous U.S. passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago; if your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under age 16; or if your currently valid U.S. passport has been lost or stolen.

I fall under that catagory. I never get a passport to travel, i would always use my visa, DL, and birth certificate. Since there is a new rule on the passport thing, i must have one now and have to go in person:(

Thanks for the help.

Your Pal,

T4M

Dear friends,

I am glad we decided it just wasn't working out.

You were holding me back.

Now I can be the person I was meant to be.

Don't come around when you want to travel the world with me in my platinum dipped private jet.

It's V.I.P. only.

Have fun riding the bus and dining on pizza from the dumpster.

Love,

Movin' On Up

Dear Danger,

I didn't abandon you.

I'll come back for you when I can give you the life you deserve.

Life is boring without you.

You're the meaning in my life.

You're my inspiration.

Love,

B.A.C.