Dear ________,

suca

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear selection commitee

please look favorably on my west virginia university mountaineers, I know the bubble is shrinking with the upsets (like San Diego winning the WCC) but we've really come on in the last month of the season, our RPI is pretty good, and we play good at neutral sites. Can't you just leave out Ohio State or Kentucky? The Pac-10 is kind of overrated as well, they only need 5 teams in don't they?

thanks,

growing-my-beard-out-like-the-mountaineer-oner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dear selection commitee

please look favorably on my west virginia university mountaineers, I know the bubble is shrinking with the upsets (like San Diego winning the WCC) but we've really come on in the last month of the season, our RPI is pretty good, and we play good at neutral sites. Can't you just leave out Ohio State or Kentucky? The Pac-10 is kind of overrated as well, they only need 5 teams in don't they?

thanks,

growing-my-beard-out-like-the-mountaineer-oner

dear doctor

fuck you. why didnt you prescribe a refill on my vicoden. now im up all knight and will be callin up my father in law in the morn like he is the fuckin dope man. when i see you @ our next appointment im gonna cut a big ass hole in your gut and then give u a week n a half supply of meds. i hope you get caught cheating on ur wife with an ugly nurse causing a divorce where you lose all ur cash leading to deep depresion and eventual suicide.

the mutt

p.s. thanks for saving my life that was dope

Dear Chicago Brick Slayers Thread

-You helped me do a whole lot of nothing at work since 2001 or so. Sorry to see you go. But there are far to many retartds fucking it all up for poor saps like myslef. Good luck to you in the future. Now I can spend more time in ch0, doing actual work at work, and cruising the internetz.

dear probation officer lady,

i now know that you dont have to search me at all. especialy at 7 in the morning in my living room.. did you think i was hiding semi automatic rifles in my pajama bottoms?

next time if you feel the need to come over and touch my nono place, please give me a call first...we can get some coffee and a muffin or something and take it from there.

p.s because of your 80's hair i have reo speedwagon songs stuck in my head once again

sleepily exhaustively ,

elis von six esquire

Dear local weatherman,

fuck you....you asshole!!

yesterday, you said it would be a nice day......so i wore a t-shirt...and it was cold and windy all day long...and i was freezing.

today, you said that it would probably rain, so i wore a hoody and a jacket on top of that....and the weather is warm....and i was sweating.

i hope you die in a car accident, so that the traffic man will have something to report on.

madashellandimnotgonnatakeitanymore,

cali-goo-lash

Dear Mark:

Bro, we've been friends since before I can remember. Fifth grade if I'm not mistaken. We've been through it all. Jail, addiction, prison, hiding, bombing, running, every real thing in my life, you've been there. You've gotten out of control brother. You kow I'll clean up your mess and you're taking advantage of it. You're fucking up my quality of life. What the fuck, my folks only loaned you the cash on my name and now I have to pay it back. You say you will but how many crack houses are from me to you? Can you pass even the first? I saw you through last time but I am in equal need and two crackers drowning can't save each other. This is the hardest thing I have ever done but I am going to miss you.

___

xen

dear girlfriend's good "guy friend,"

I am really appreciative of the fact that you constantly hit on my girlfriend, when you are fully cognizant of the fact she is 1.) dating me. 2.) uninterested in you and 3.0 tells me what you say and how you ask her to "fuck you" when you're drunk. It's cool too, considering you live in florida now and we live in New England. I heard you are coming up here for a few weeks though. Next week I think? Be forewarned that I will probably knock you out and leave your body on the AMTRAK tracks.

PS.

Your stupid scenester look/act is exhausted

PPS.

It sucks you have HPV. No really, like STDs suck and I'm pretty happy you finally got one.