Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

Re: Dear ________, - no homo

dear sneaks,

ouch, bro

that kinda..............

hurt

sleeping "down but not out" pills

Dear Sleepy Medicine,

Sorry bro....i am really just trying to help you keep it metal. I get a little crazy sometimes. Didnt mean to hurt your feelings...

Sneak "Apologizing" Creep

dear chemical plant workers,

im glad a few of you understand the fact that graffiti on trains is something that should be preserved not buffed.

and to that asshole who tried to confiscate my camera, you are scum and your other workers probably think your a dickhead

dear blood fart

god damn.im eating and your 12oz name made me lose my appetite.although almost free and you made me laugh.It has to be one of the fowlest 12oz names.its too intense.kinda reminds me of when i was younger and people would fart in my vicinity i would put my hand over my cup of whatever i was drinking or if i was eating i would just throw the meal away.

sincerely,

the "gagging" district

p.s. man,keep rockin them p-pants, it makes girls wet.my sisters friends cousin told me.

Dear 45 mg of Mirtzapine,

Thanks for making me sleep for about 26 hours, and yes... I am being sarcastic. You make me feel extremely drunk, and driving a vehicle is basically a suicide note. You make me want to kill myself, but I am going to let you ware off, and then I kill myself.

Sincerely,

Depressed Jug

Dear work

I am leaving you in a few minutes and going to hang out and get drunk at my neighbors cabin in the woods for the weekend. I am sorry that you took all my time today and I was not able to make the PATRICK SWAYZE SUPERTHREAD. Maybe this weekend or next week.

-CIL "going to drink some guinness" ONE-