Dear ________,

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dear Opera Girl,

You are smart, pretty, funny, really successful, have great taste in food/wine/booze, listen to amazing music that even makes me envious. You stayed up till 4am listening to motown with me.You played the sax, are learning violin, you sing at church, you sang in my big italian wedding dinner theater thing that toured around, youre performer at heart, you help out in the community. You make stupid jokes that aren't funny to anybody except me. You didn't mind that I called you Jean Claude Vandam when you jokingly told me that you were a force to be reckoned with.

All I got is one question what the hell do you see in me. I am anti-all that you are. The only thing I can think of is you need someone to break you out of your deal and do something stupid and have fun. I dunno...

I am kinda freaked out by the fact that youre the only person I have ever met that has more going on than I do. I like the fact that you need to be doing something all of the time in order to feel good about yourself because I am the same way. I still think you need to rearrange your schedule to fit me in for dinner this week. I dont think I can wait till next week...

Signed

This dude...

Dear couch at work,

I'm glad I have you in my life.

You make the day go by faster when I can curl up on you and pretend to be sleeping.

Even though all I am really doing is daydreaming about kitten tattoos and drinking on the beach.

Love,

Lazylifer

Dear leftovers at work,

thanks for being there for me.

sometimes cooking is just not an option.

mainly when I am flat broke and have no food stuffs in my home fridge.

if not for you, I would have been forced to eat a dirt sandwich for breakfast.

I appreciate you,

No FoodStamp Haver.

Dear Channel Zero,

I'm glad you guys appreciate me and my words.

It brought me back around.

I will try to participate more.

Love,

big baby bloody farter

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear TV,

Play something good, instead of crap.

- Sneak

Dear House,

Why cant you clean yourself. I just want to lay on the couch today.

-Sneak "Mr Clean" Creep

Dear God or Supreme Ruling Dude,

Can I get a hook-up with a woman who doesn't have kids and stretch marks that distract me from nutting?? I do appreciate the trashy women that you send my way.. You know the ones that make me regret not running into traffic after waking up fully sober and realizing that I will see them in public when I am with people who have no idea about my sick demented love of trashy women... Those ones..

Love,

Taking Out The Trash

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dear Pissdunk,

Sneak is not emotionally stable, Sneak is just fine and dandy. But wishes his house would clean itself. So he can be lazy on the couch and watch Ghosthunters.

-Sneak "lazy bum" Creep