Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HAL

Whoa

I stumbled upon this little gem just now, and thought I had to share.....

"

Teen steals corpse's head to make bong

An 18-year-old from Vermont has been sentenced to prison for breaking into a tomb and cutting off the head of a corpse. Nickolas Buckalew, was convicted of intentionally removing or injuring a tombstone and intentionally disinterring and carrying away the remains of a human body. He faces between one and seven years in prison.

In April of 2005, Buckalew broke into a tomb, cut the head off a corpse and stole the eyeglasses and bow tie from the dead man. After wrapping the head in plastic bags, he carried it home. Buckalew told friends he planned to dry the head and then bleach it. His ultimate plan was to turn the dead man’s skull into a bong – a pipe usually used to smoke marijuana.

Police found the head while executing a search warrant at Buckalew’s home. They also found the necktie, a hacksaw, crowbar, garden trowel and two small parts of the damaged casket.

After the incident, the victim's widow, was told of the vandalism. "The widow was in shock," the local chief of police said. "She did not want any information. She did not want to know any details."

Buckalew addressed the court after his sentencing, saying, "It was a horrendous thing that I did -- what I did was appalling. I didn't think of the victim."

He went on to say he wants to get help for his mental problems."

this must be a New England thing. some teenager did the same shit just north of boston, but it was to smoke out of, it was just to be a dick, and the tomb was from the early 1800's i think.

this i great HAL

saturday night...about to go to a show and i have this in my mind as to whtat the new generation of peoplein america is doing with their free time.

I remember a kid who called in to love line and said he went into a morgue, took a head, and put it in his fish tank. Is this the same person?

Fucking class act right there.

Why the hell would you steal a fresh head over an old one, anyway?

Lots messier, I would think.

So he's trying to go the easy way out and go to a mental institute? Bitch please.

that does spark some curiosity as to how it would be to smoke out of a dead persons skull....its not right what dude did but i think a lifetime pothead like tommy chong or something should sign a contract to let his head be decapitated from the rest of his body to be used a smoking device....id take a rip for fuckin sure!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now