Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RumPuncher

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

speaking of blACk and rEd, here is my whip from last summer that i JUST sold... don't miss her too much though...

bobbers always break.

20120319_110924.jpg

20120319_112352.jpg

• Like 1

I've never really understood peoples outrage about helmets.

no one is trying to get seatbelt laws recalled.

i get that its personal freedom, but gimme a break.

Sold my Triumph, bought a Buell XB12 motor to swap into my sporty. Going to be pushing about 125-130hp to the wheel when it's all done. Been riding a bunch lately and the project will take my bike off the road for a few days, so i keep putting it off. That and I'm still waiting for my Thunderheader to get in, almost had a Supertrapp race pipe for $350, but got outbid last second on ebay.

stock motor puts out 103 hp ,and the 2 into 1 T-header gives it another 25 or so.

Displacement: 1203.00 ccm (73.41 cubic inches)

Engine type: V2, four-stroke

Power: 103.00 HP (75.2 kW)) @ 6800 RPM

Torque: 113.90 Nm (11.6 kgf-m or 84.0 ft.lbs) @ 6000 RPM

Compression: 10.0:1

Bore x stroke: 3.5 x 3.8 mm (0.1 x 0.2 inches)

http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/buell_firebolt_xb12r_2005.php

hmmm.... i'd be amazed if you actually get 25hp out of an exhaust. congrats if you do though.

well with the cams and cleaner being performance, it should help get the max output from the new pipe.

Either way it'll definitely be better than the drag pipes i been running. I'm getting it dynoed once it's all done, so we'll see.

i didn't realize those things put out so much power.

way hotter than a 1200 sporty.

you're killing my 103" on hp already. not as much torque, but damn even with just the motor that thing is gonna be dumb quick.

Thanks for your 2 cents ^^...... on another note just got my pocket bike running again after it was sitting in the garage for 3 years, took it completely apart and cleaned it down to the bare frame...this is not your average Chinese bullshit pocket bike!

imagejpeg_22.jpg

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_21.jpg

Hey jerks guess what ended up in my driveway for $1500. I got a BMW S1000RR tail for $50 thats been modified for the SV while I make a custom subframe for a cafe tail. I also have a GSXR shock in the mail and sept there will be a gsxr front end... There will be a track day in sept as well... cant wait I am making twice as much as I used to and have more free time. I love growing up...

Another thing... RC51 will be coming back in December...

403905_3398403120198_1676449411_n.jpg

nice.

i haven't been doing much. tore apart my sportster, figured it would be a winter project done by april... its august now and hasn't been touched much in months. guess thats what happens when you've got another bike.

me and a couple buddies just rented a new garage space this week, so shit should be jumping off soon. super stoked on that. i'll get pictures as we get it set up.

I'm balancing between a 883 Iron and a 48 any recommendation (first bike) ?