mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thirteen? About five inches long. Three or four stitches are subcutaneous and the dissolving kind. Yeah it really wasn't bad. Just a small but deep scratch. It seriously didn't even hurt or require pain killers and today I was out riding my bicycle with no pain at all. Kindof amazing considering you could see my muscles moving inside when i flexed my foot.

A bunch of flicks from the track day are here.

You can even see my buddy riding the buell i crashed. He's doing the dirt bike, throwing the bike down into the corner thing. Not the best at hanging off.

IMG_6159-L.jpg

No flicks of me have been uploaded yet. Kind-of a bummer. I wasn't out every session so maybe he didn't get me.

In all the bike's okay. We'll be streetfightering it shortly.

Soup that's sick. Gotta love the Hayden replicas good form too man! It's 12* here in CT no riding for the next 4 months probably. I hate living here I can barely ride compare to you guys...

I move into a house with a 2 car garage in a month. Complete break down of the BMW will be in the works for no reason except boredom...

That first two photos are pictures of my bike. Same make and model. Except the guy painted the frame purple, put a couple engine guards on it, and swapped the front end for a 954, which is what happens when you build a stunt bike by doing all the modifications a forum tells you that you need, without riding the fucking bike first.

It's fucking gay.

Also, idiot number 3 has the tires on backwards.

I also think the post before yours sucked too. Ignorant ass hipster bikes, but we all have to start somewhere.

Sorry i've been riding for too long now. I want to see pictures of motorcycles that have turn signals, with stalks. That have proper suspension upgrades and dude is fucking railing.

Agreed...

Here this what I am fighting the urge to get... Honda Hawk race bike. There is a track

opening this summer 1 hour away from me. So much wannnnt

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/mcy/4200337277.html

1989 Honda Hawk race bike. Clean, straight frame. The suspension has 10 laps since a full rebuild. GMD rebuilt the suspension, with a Fox shock w/1400# spring. 04 cbr 600rr front end with braided lines, aftermarket rotors, radial master, clipons, motion pro clutch perch and short turn throttle. Small digial temp guage (needs to be plugged back in) and tapered roller bearings. Frame, swingarm, subframe are clean and powder coated black. Custom converted YZF radiator. Carbs are bell mouth ported and jetted with unipods. 7000miles on stock motor. Total loss system.

Vortex gas cap, Hyperform subframe and tail. Two Brothers high mount exhaust, has some scratches. Brand new tyga rearsets, GP shift via dirtbike shift lever with foldable peg. Swingarm has a through the swinger braided line, aluminum rear rotor, rear res delete. VFR wheel conversion with a 5" vfr 5 spoke. 520 chain and sprockets. Comes with a spare set of wheel with stock rotors and rains mounted. Also come with race stands and warmers.

- Carbs were cleaned in May (?) by Johnny Linn.

- "new" starter installed in May

- Last fired up in August, with a new battery.

- Full bodywork is included, but admittedly it's kinda ugly IMO.

- Also have a brand new RS125 tail section (uninstalled, BNIB) that I could throw in for the right price; otherwise I'll just return it.

- Currently is gravity-fed, but I have a used Mikuni fuel pump waiting to be installed.

$2200obo. I already have one race bike, and have too many other things going on to dedicate even the one day it will take to get this bike ready for the track...really just needs a once-over... So rather than seeing her sit, she's up for sale.

Might be good. You'll have a bitch of a time rebuilding that fox shock since they only make bicycle shocks now. The wave rotors are cool but he calls them "aftermarket" so i don't know if they're galfer, or knockoffs. probably only has 40 hp.

Im looking at supermotards so i can do $50 track days at kart tracks. Theres a couple around here.

soup the hate is strong with in you why? why do ppl hate stunters so much evem other motorcycle brethren? you said he has the same bike as you yet you dont mention the rear hand brake set up, the sub frame, big sprokett ect your a hater. you dont have to identify with the culture but you dont have to bash it homie.you assume he cant ride why? have fun at the track with all the dudes in tight leather cause we know their aint no hoes there EVER! id rather be nailing then railing.1491070_677426442290896_474981898_n.jpg?oh=0170dfe56a450ff5c5a3b59e8be71b6e&oe=52B2A451

• Like 1

soup the hate is strong with in you why? why do ppl hate stunters so much evem other motorcycle brethren? you said he has the same bike as you yet you dont mention the rear hand brake set up, the sub frame, big sprokett ect your a hater. you dont have to identify with the culture but you dont have to bash it homie.you assume he cant ride why? have fun at the track with all the dudes in tight leather cause we know their aint no hoes there EVER! id rather be nailing then railing.

Long story short that picture says it all. Bashed in tank under inflated tires you wear barely any gear yet you have a back protector enjoy bleeding out in a crash. You're bikes shocks are fried you add weight to it with the bullshit cage and you're rear hand brake set up is also bullshit. You rev the piss out of your bikes burn your tires off because you want people to look at you. Your mother didn't kiss and hug you enough as a child. Your culture is the reason why my insurance rates are so high...GTFO...

We assume you cant ride because what you do doesn't take much skill or balls. You slap a big sprocket on and wheelie in a parking lot till you get good then hit the highway and put other peoples lives at risk. Good job. We put these bikes on a track because that is where they belong. What we do takes skill and appreciation of why these bikes were made this way.

If you want respect buy a trials bike and do what you do. Otherwise learn about motorcycling and use the bike for what it was built for.

• Like 1

soup the hate is strong with in you why? why do ppl hate stunters so much evem other motorcycle brethren? you said he has the same bike as you yet you dont mention the rear hand brake set up, the sub frame, big sprokett ect your a hater. you dont have to identify with the culture but you dont have to bash it homie.you assume he cant ride why? have fun at the track with all the dudes in tight leather cause we know their aint no hoes there EVER! id rather be nailing then railing.

Yuck. Everything about you is fucking gross.

If thats why you took a $3500 motorcycle and reduced it to a $1200 motorcycle, for all the bitches, i am very, very sorry for the revelation in your future.

Hint: Women don't give a fuck about motorcycles.

I like how this went from you saying "hey guys why don't you give stunt bikes some attention?" to "leave stunters alone." in a hurry.

Also, I said women. I dont care about what girls at black bike week are into. You're overshooting it if you feed them anything more than mcdonalds and dick.

That said I do like stunting in a scripted, literal format such as in a particular music video

• 3 months later...

My dad got a job at a local BMW Motorcycle dealership this month. Parts at cost 50% off all apparel. I've run out of performance mods that are available until I feel like getting new pistons which run like $1700 highly doubt I'll ever get there. So this year is for gear! Picking up heated jacket/pants liner just got a RevIt Tarmac jacket that fits my pants and I am hopefully getting a AGV Corsa helmet to replace my beat ass scorpion one from years ago.

I go to my first track day on monday April 28th! Will definately have pics there!! Until then here some pic's of my new engine guards & carbon! Useless but preeeeetty... Soup ad me on FB!

1962815_10201710158137056_1800451950_n_zps5c691452.jpg

1907624_10201729629663832_1944017935_n_zps1bf1c869.jpg

1531822_10201710157697045_1428146786_n_zpsb4ff0831.jpg

What kind of stand is that? Looks sweet. is it cheaper than the Bursig?

I've got a track day at sonoma on the 14th.

And I'm writing for ride apart.

And did you hear about AMA coming to Sonoma and racing with AFM? Club racing and SBK on the same day... on the same track!?!??!

Epic motorcycling year is epic.

Oh. Bought new fairings. Black ones fell off.

tumblr_n32yfsXaha1r9vfzfo1_1280.jpg

What kind of stand is that? Looks sweet. is it cheaper than the Bursig?

I've got a track day at sonoma on the 14th.

And I'm writing for ride apart.

And did you hear about AMA coming to Sonoma and racing with AFM? Club racing and SBK on the same day... on the same track!?!??!

Epic motorcycling year is epic.

Oh. Bought new fairings. Black ones fell off.

First its an ABBA stand from the UK good for jap bikes shitty for my bike because there are covers on all the mounting points. It is an awesome stand for storing and working on your bike tho def the best out there. I got it used for like $125 shipped but they're pretty pricey.

http://www.abbastands.co.uk/

Second fuck all the other shit you said how the fuck did you get to write for ride apart I just found your blog using my keen interwebz snooping skillz lernt from all these years of lurking channel zero.

I wanna write for them I have a photography studio, ride way more than everyone around here, go to all the motorcycling events doing photography, can get apparel for cost which will allow me to review shit cheap AND I already two of my own websites!!! Dammit thats my dream jarb! I HATE YOU!

FYI buy a tshirt...

http://www.hartford-press.com

Oh and hire me to take pics of ur weddings and stuff...

It doesn't look good in photographs but in real life I really like it. You have to walk around it a couple times to make sense of it, but it's definitely something I would GLADLY live with for a long time. Maybe one day. So long as I'm trying to make money doing graphics and writing, fuck NOPE.

Speaking of, this just went live. Psalm, you can be my east coast correspondent. Hit me up on the facebooks.

http://rideapart.com/2014/04/real-racers-sam-romick/

Dood I just saw it pop up on my facebook feed I cant find you on FB. I would gladly do a East Coast thing with/for you. Theres a 400 mile Max BMW ride and a Air Museum Bike show saturday I'm participating in.

FYI just purchased the AGV Corsa helmet yesterday boom. Hit me up suckah!