Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RumPuncher

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

I've decided I'm getting into sport bikes asap, but i'm keeping the CB900C as a perfect touring bike. It's a fucking tank in more ways than one. It's stable at high and low speeds, reliable, cruises at 80-90 with a top speed aerodynamically reduced to about 110. If I plank on it i'll get 120.

Anway Psalm, if you read this shit, what are you thinking about the Moto3? Im fucking upset about the disappearance of two strokes. They're faster, lighter, and easier to work on for the blue collar builder. I heard I can get a kenny roberts-esk YZ500 for under 12k with all the replacement parts i'd ever need. Fuck state law saying two strokes aren't street legal.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

moto3 is exciting as hell!!!!!! Who cares if blue collar people cant do it the shit is exciting! Motorcycle racing is a rich mans sport any way you slice it. Im never gonna do it the old days of racing riding up in your GMC Van with the bike in the back is over technology killed the brute force...

I would rock a two stroke tho all day those things are pissed!!!!!!!!!!!

More of a Freddie Spencer fan myself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpagRklpAjQ&feature=related

Seeks I think you should clean this up for me. Maybe without the upside down forks. Not sure why i gave it those. Leather helmet, pink beard, green skin and tube socks gotta stay.

313274_222609654468222_100001575676356_637631_2118853021_n.jpg

obviously it is not a motorcycle but it is powered by a v-twin and looks like fun to drive/ride

2dhw7ya.jpg

not sure how accurate this info is: built out of an old side car and powered by an old hd 45 flat head

Re: motorbikes!

15n3ra.jpg

Left the desert sold it, now im back in the desert. I wish i still had it.

Yeah, that was some really sad news about Marco Simoncelli, one of the most exciting riders in MotoGP since Rossi's heyday.

Very talented guy and so young. Massive tragedy.

Really not that interested in watching the video, I didn't see it at the time and I don't want to.

In other news, I passed my CBT which in Britain means I can ride anything up to 125cc.

Had to ride around central London on a Honda CG125 and prove my competency.

In the market now for a cheap 125 which is cool and sexy.

Any ideas?

Going to give it a year of riding the 125s till I go for my big bike licence.

:cool:

cbr125.jpg

honda cbr 125 aint shabby if youre limited to 125cc.

or just get a bigger bike and slap a 125cc sticker on it??? ride safe, brah!

i can't believe they even make shit like that.

i thought 125's were only in guatamala and shit.

had one of these back when (in light blue):

CB_125_S_75-79_1.jpg

loved it

bought it before learning how to ride. had to ride it home and almost hit a parked car after taking my first left turn.

/story.

got a couple of pics from the 'pistons & pints' vintage meet tonight, lots of cafes, mostly hondas. also met jack white and conversed for a while, despite his recent musical decisions, still a very cool guy. coolstorybr0.

IMG_0285.jpg.c2a837e7035fb17b27a3a50598a5ea5b.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg.3a005f16468fe4b0b165b2fb63bd3743.jpg

what the hell was jack white doing there? weird.

after getting dumped on with snow, and my poor bike sitting in front of the house under a tarp covered in it, we're back up to acceptable temperatures. i need to go do some riding today.

not sure exactly. i know he is a long term patron of the clothing store that it took place behind.

girls+cb+750.jpg

My Spring 2012 Purchase:

6312198363_d0eaf2dcc3_o.jpg

6312199103_9c67fd5e5b_o.jpg

6306861804_9f97ddf5c7_o.jpg

Jackson buy the cheapest dumbest 125 you can. When you move up to a 250, buy a GSXR600 with a governor on it. THere's just about nothing redeemable about the run of 125's and 250's.

im strting to accept those kinds of bikes, although they still look like one of the robots mammero draws.

that shit coming off the rear though... could they make that any fucking uglier? why not just tuck all that shit up under neath the rear, instead of having this big fucking appendage that sticks out? thats weird.

took a ride up to a buddies shop in new hampshire the other day. 40 degrees and 20mph winds. not the brightest shit ever, but was fun.

dude specializes in buying them, fixing them, then shipping em off to buyers in japan. if anyone wants to save a classic panhead from the nips, holler at him.

righteous cycles

07499e7a071b11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

ad3f8b7e076511e19896123138142014_7.jpg

89590dac076511e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

some bikes at a convention i worked in brussels last month

45292815a957436d860c3332fb1f36c8_7.jpg

f7ed5d971a6a4597ac9900f337933f52_7.jpg

e302e609289441d38626cae27037841d_7.jpg so sick.

im strting to accept those kinds of bikes, although they still look like one of the robots mammero draws.

that shit coming off the rear though... could they make that any fucking uglier? why not just tuck all that shit up under neath the rear, instead of having this big fucking appendage that sticks out? thats weird.

took a ride up to a buddies shop in new hampshire the other day. 40 degrees and 20mph winds. not the brightest shit ever, but was fun.

dude specializes in buying them, fixing them, then shipping em off to buyers in japan. if anyone wants to save a classic panhead from the nips, holler at him.

righteous cycles

07499e7a071b11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

seeks the blk one is yours right?. imho.....lose the sissy bar, raise that ass end, get some rims, and what is your exhaust? looks like my white bros. :cool: still like your shit though

i strap too much shit to the bike to lose the sissy bar, sorry homie. i will fab up a better one over the winter though.

rims are already got. satin black mags of a super glide, just gotta get time to put em on. in the next week or two.

ass end up? naw, its not a dx. its only lowered 1/2" off stock. like it that way. i'm only 6'3" ya know? gotta make sure i can get my feet down. ;)

exhaust is rhnehart. as soon as its too cold to ride its getting pulled. shields coming off, heatwrap on the pipes, bbq black on the rear. its gonna be dope. i was gonna get new exhaust but honest, that shit runs fine.

beyond all that, all you need to know about my bike is that it was 38 degrees out and i was still blasting down the highway at 90. thats what matters, right?