Cheating

AlwaysBombin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at the same time..if you have pimp like tendencies its good to get that shit out your system EARLY...look, mad white girls went to my HS..and Freshman year of college..niggas called me OJ..now I'm just looking for a nice african queen to settle down with..cuz I got it over with, EARLY...

Originally posted by dumy@Mar 1 2006, 08:59 PM

at the same time..if you have pimp like tendencies its good to get that shit out your system EARLY...look, mad white girls went to my HS..and Freshman year of college..niggas called me OJ..now I'm just looking for a nice african queen to settle down with..cuz I got it over with, EARLY...

hahahahha

idiot.

Originally posted by isor357+Mar 1 2006, 09:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (isor357 - Mar 1 2006, 09:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ego maniac@Mar 1 2006, 07:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-isor357@Mar 1 2006, 08:54 PM

dont listen to them bitches

keep yo pimp hand strong

shut yer trap trick......

bitch. I shake the shit out you

[/b]

boy you must be hard of .... hearing....

Originally posted by dumy+Mar 1 2006, 08:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Mar 1 2006, 08:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SOURCREAM AND ONION@Mar 1 2006, 08:02 PM

yo dumy

it your negro friend

im back

holla

what it is..young 8onus...still pimpin dog..you gonna bless the TH thread with more pictures of your stable?

[/b]

yeah homie what the fuck is up with that? wheres th KB familia? much love to my boy deto, but from the looks of it the Team Handsome joint looks kinda brokeback ya know, maybe i'll wander in there or try to breath new life into the KB thread, i got mad pics.

oh yeah and to my youngin:

just like that dude said in 40 year old virgin, you need to bang out like 30 hood rats then you'll be good for that wifey shit.

Alright Alwaysbombin

This is what you do.

talk to your girl... talk to your options

Tell them that if they want you for themselves they need to buy you shit. Whoever gets you the most shit or the best shit Thats who you be with.

Simple mathematics. All you need is a calculator and some reciepts

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 1 2006, 07:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 1 2006, 07:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Mar 1 2006, 07:46 PM

fool you are young. your gunna end up knockin someone up with your pimp ass.

Let's not joke about this...I forgot to mention, this next month is gunna be kinda nerve wrecking. Here's to hopin she starts bleedin

:yuck:

[/b]

good luck with that... too young to be in baby daddy drama

I'm the guy that fucks your girl inside-out and makes her cum with whispers while you're out cheating. Your little five inches of pecker ain't gonna cut it like a hummingbird trying to draw blood from a piece of sheetmetal.

It's good to be the man, but it's even better to be me.

No doubt, Dumy's got that true casanova swagger. Let's start an e-crew, dood!

Seriously tho.. cheat if you're gonna cheat. Some people would say that there's some serious psychological-babble-bullshit explaination behind it.. and there probably is, but who gives a fuck.

You only live once, so do whatever you can live with.

Looks like cheating ain't gunna matter too much anymore. My girl got craaaaazy fuckin parents who don't allow her to see me or even leave the house really, so for the last 2 months the only time I see her is when I sneak in at night. Well, I just got a call from her mom freakin the fuck out cuz I guess a neighbor told her she's seen me leave the house a few times in the early morning...so, looks like that's not an option anymore.