Cheating

AlwaysBombin

I've cheated on every girl I've ever been with, goin back to when I was like 10, and never felt bad about it for even a second. But right now I'm with a girl I really love, who I'm really scared to lose, and even though I'd like to be with just her, all I keep thinkin about is the fact that I'm about to be 18 and I've still got mad girls to experience in my life. Basically I've narrowed it down to 2 choices; I can either cheat on her and feel like a piece of shit (cuz there's a pretty much 99% chance she would never find out) or I could tell her we need a break and risk losin her. I dunno what I'm gunna do but yeah, just wanted to hear how you guys felt on the subject

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tell her you want a break...go get your dick wet (if that's what you reaaally need to do) then IF you still want to be with her then try to patch things up..

if you love her like you say you do mang..I don't know why you would want to cheat on her...ain't nothing wrong with wanting to be with other people but be honest with her and yourself about it..no need lying to two people when one is bad enough..

fool you are young. your gunna end up knockin someone up with your pimp ass. break it off with her. she can definately find better.. much better then some lil player who wants to go fuck other girls. she'll forget about you in a few months. if you dont wanna have kids or marry that girl then break up with her and have fun while you can.

p.s. dont be a dick when you do it and get her something nice like roses. most likely she will throw them away though.

and annnnnnnother thing, if you do cheat on her, watch out because shes gunna tell ALLLLLL her friends and no one is gunna want to fuck you. shes gunna report you to dontdatehimgirl.com and your game is gunna be screwed up for a long time son

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 1 2006, 04:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 1 2006, 04:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Mar 1 2006, 07:49 PM

alwaysbombing i already hate you

But girl...why....I kinda always hoped we'd get married and you could cook me some of those delicous meals you're always talkin about

[/b]

bitch please, not with your cheating ass son!

let us know how it goes. gosh, id beat your ass if i was your mom

Originally posted by AlwaysBombin+Mar 1 2006, 08:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AlwaysBombin - Mar 1 2006, 08:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DEE38@Mar 1 2006, 07:46 PM

fool you are young. your gunna end up knockin someone up with your pimp ass.

Let's not joke about this...I forgot to mention, this next month is gunna be kinda nerve wrecking. Here's to hopin she starts bleedin

:yuck:

[/b]

what a fucking tard!!.....

wrap yer shit up...

or dont...

an end up

on lock down

fer 18 years...

AIDS

of some ultra cool VD!

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nerdass.