Cheating

AlwaysBombin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^WHOOOOOOOOOA! :shook: :yuck:

Wow thats all i have to say wow. Ill think about this everytime i eat a hotdog,wow you have just burned an image into my brain for the rest of my life bro, i dont know wheter or not to like it or fear it.

• 3 weeks later...

a lot of guilt comes with cheating, especially if you actually have feelings for who you're with.

in the end, it's not worth it to fuck them over like that. put yourself in their shoes you know, that sort of thing.

simple solution: don't get obscenely drunk around attractive girls...shit, doesn't even have to be attractive girls, yanawutimsayn?

Originally posted by Flavicon@Mar 21 2006, 01:28 PM

cheating is some pussy shit, just man up and dump her if you're interested in

other people.

YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT B, IT IS SOME PUSSY SHIT...CUZ IF YOU CHEAT YOU GET 2X THE PUSSY. DUMMY. IF YOU DUMP YOUR BITCH YOU THINK SHE'S GONNA LET YOU SWING BY ON SOME DRUNK SHIT AND BEAT CHEEKS? NO WAY. SO THATS WHY YOU CHEAT AND PIPE EVERYTHING YOU WANT. I DONT EVEN BE DOING THAT "GIRLFRIEND" SHIT NO MORE. SHIT IS PLAYED OUT. WHEN IM READY TO MARRY A BITCH I'LL LET HER KNOW.

really when you young like that...it don't make no sense to be in a relationship..cuz you gonna want more pussy and she gonna want more dick..I could see if y'all niggas were 26 and been together for a minute..but the reality of the situation is..you gonna end up beating out more ho's and she gonna end up sucking some other niggas dick enventually..so do what you does my dog..stay whodie..