I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ im not sure how normal it is.

The homie from the same kennel as me had a dopee looking dog he was huge but damn was that dog DUMB AS SHIT. And when they bred him with some dope bitch, she only popped out 1 pup. Even the dogs sperm was retarded, thank god my dog looks good and is smart.

• 2 weeks later...

He's already been diagnosed with adrenal disease, but no course of action made even the slightest sense. It basically amounted to spendng 2 grand, then turning around and spending another 2, and then turning around to spend another 2, running in a circle until all the treatments rendered all the others useless.

It's fuckin horrible, but I've tried to just make peace with it, and I'm enjoying any time I have left with him. Here's to hoping it's at least another year or two

yeah don't spend any money on treatment for ferrets.

they die rather quickly because their bodies are programmed to force mating and then die.

thats why having an unneutered or unspayed ferret that doesnt mate will kill them within 2-3 years.

getting fixed before the breeders send them out extends their life 2-3 times above normal.

nature is kind of cruel to the little guys. if you have linetone oil added to his food it may help a bit with the hair but not much.

I payed $500 already, but that's all they'll get. I fuckin hate vets, bitch made it seem like the $500 was gonna fix the problem, then after I paid went into this long widned speech about where we went from there.

I wish I would of known that shit beforehand, I would of just walked out the door after he got his shot...GOOD LUCK TRACKING ME DOWN TO PAY ASSHOLES!